What's new

Arsenal Grooming Shaving Soap

Hi guys, has anyone tried Arsenal Grooming shaving soap?
I am keen on trying the1920 shave soap as it's a homage to Dior Sauvage which is my favourite.

First i have heard of this artisan. The ingredient list would lead one to believe it would be a decent soap. If your curious give it a shot and let us know what you think. Van Yulay also makes a Dior Sauvage have a sample and its pretty close to the original (still have a old bottle) plus the ability to buy samples is GRREAT just in case the scent/ performance is not to your liking then you are not stuck with a full tub, plus variety of choices is a plus IMO.

First i have heard of this artisan. The ingredient list would lead one to believe it would be a decent soap. If your curious give it a shot and let us know what you think. Van Yulay also makes a Dior Sauvage have a sample and its pretty close to the original (still have a old bottle) plus the ability to buy samples is GRREAT just in case the scent/ performance is not to your liking then you are not stuck with a full tub, plus variety of choices is a plus IMO.
Van Yulay is an artisan I have never heard of either. I will definitely give them a try. Thanks.

Just checked and they do not ship international. I'm in the UK.

Lots of good Dior Sauvage dupes... Pinnacle Grooming is a UK artisan.

A few off the top of my head:

Ariana & Evans Monte Carlo
Declaration Grooming Taxes
Oleo Soapworks Empire
Pinnacle Grooming Suave

Just checked and they do not ship international. I'm in the UK.

ouch! Sorry thats too bad as they have one of the best scent lists of any artisan. Gingers Garden also has a TON of choices but not sure if they ship to UK either. You should be able to find a Dior dupe somewhere, Maggards perhaps might have something and would be a good option as they have reasonable international shipping.

Pinnacle Grooming looks interesting. Moon soaps are on my list along with Arsenal Grooming. Stirling I have 8 tubes. Razorock 2 tubs. Tobs x 2. Goodfellas x 3.

Hey all,

I ordered Arsenal Grooming's One Percenter soap but haven't received it yet. They're not responsive at all in terms of customer service but I am looking forward to trying their soap. Will let you know how it is whenever it gets here :thumbup:

Hey all,

I ordered Arsenal Grooming's One Percenter soap but haven't received it yet. They're not responsive at all in terms of customer service but I am looking forward to trying their soap. Will let you know how it is whenever it gets here :thumbup:

I ordered on the 8th of January and since then have been unable to get any response from them, so I reversed the payment at the bank and got my money refunded. Having spoken to several people, no one has been able to reach them so I think they may have ceased trading

I ordered on the 8th of January and since then have been unable to get any response from them, so I reversed the payment at the bank and got my money refunded. Having spoken to several people, no one has been able to reach them so I think they may have ceased trading
Interesting I never got mine either. After multiple emails to them, because I couldn’t find a phone number, I finally got a response saying they shipped it, but again, never arrived. I asked for a refund which they gave. I know these are hard times for businesses but I was expecting better communication at least.

i recently placed an order with Pinnacle Grooming, after a week and a half the order is still showing as processing, i messaged them asking when my order is likely to be shipped but got no response from them, so my next step is to claim my payment back from Paypal, when we have great companies in the UK such as Agent Shave, Shaving Time and Shaving Station etc, we don't need these joke companies ripping us off🤔

Top Bottom