What's new

Arrgh! Where's That Handle?

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Brethren and Sistren,

Somewhere on B&B within probably the last two weeks I saw a curvy stainless handle that had been knurled.

I made a mental note of it but was looking for something else at the time.

I can't remember now whether it was on the SE or DE forum!

Ring any bells?

O.H.

Old Hippie

Somewhere on B&B within probably the last two weeks I saw a curvy stainless handle that had been knurled.

Hmmm. I think it may have been a Stork handle, possibly the Anaconda. That one has a square bottom end, and I remember the one I saw had a tapered bottom end. Wouldn't stand up on its own like the Anaconda.

Or I may be dreaming that...

I'd like to find that picture and see if I was right.

O.H.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I posted a Stork recently on both an SE and DE -- probably not the one you're looking for -- it's an homage (aka close replication) of a Tradere/Aristocrat style handle.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Hope that helps....even if it's just the process of elimination.

Old Hippie

I posted a Stork recently on both an SE and DE -- probably not the one you're looking for -- it's an homage (aka close replication) of a Tradere/Aristocrat style handle. Hope that helps....even if it's just the process of elimination.

Thanks! You're right...not it. I spent way too much time paging through his Facebook. The fact that he's knurling curved surfaces like that definitely points in that direction. "Preliminary indications are suggestive," is how I would put it if I were being paid for my opinion. :arabia:

The handle I am thinking of, in my memory, looks like that sexy curved white handle you have -- except knurled and in either stainless or titanium, I'm not sure.

I am fascinated. Not mortgage-my-soul fascinated, but definitely want to see it again.

O.H.

Old Hippie

Found it. :a50:

Well...I chose the correct key words, anyway...:a20:

Stork Anaconda, as posted here:

SE SOTD

Thanks for the help!

O.H.

Top Bottom