What's new

Around the house wear

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Summer: shorts - T-shirt or button up shirt
Winter: jeans - T-shirt or button up shirt

But this is my everyday outfit. Only difference is what I’m doing that day. Working outside I’ll wear my working outside shorts and T-shirt or button up shirt. Then when I go out in the public I’ll change in to my going out in public shorts/jeans and T-shirt or button up shirt.

In the apartment, shorts and a T shirt, quite often just my boxers(!). Here, it is the same climate 365 days a year, high of 32c, low of 25c and a chance of thunderstorms, so you never need a sweater (unless the AC is going mad). If I go out at the weekend, chino shorts and a M&S short sleeved shirt. Very occasionally I might wear a T shirt if I am just going to the supermarket. If it's dinner on a Saturday night, chinos and a tailored shirt.

At home it is a polo shirt and track pants for comfort. Jeans and polo shirt for social outing, uniform for work. Good clothes for actually going out. I have far too many clothes that I do not wear so I should pass them on and thin down.

I wear a polo shirt and sweat pants alot casually too.

At home I lounge around in pajamas. Very functional clothing, not warm in Florida weather.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I spend most of my life around the home these days, but I'm not going to let that deny me full use of my wardrobe. Nothing formal, but I don't have anything formal that fits me anymore. However, it can range from shorts and tee, or fleecy joggers, to jeans, or cords, or chinos. Convertible hiking trousers even. Same with shirts and jumpers. Nothing is really off limits, although despite being at home, it will still all be coordinated. I don't want to have to faff around getting changed, if I need to pop out for a loaf or bottle of milk.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
oscar.jpg

Summer: Shorts and T-shirt
Monsoon: Shorts and T-shirt
Winter: Shorts and T-shirt (While enjoying the chill up the spine)

Winters here doesn't get lower than 12C (55F), so it's ok to be as comfortable as possible throughout the year.

I have purchased a Kurta Pajama (casual) to wear for when I feel especially well about myself, haven't gotten feeling that warm and fuzzy yet.

Track pants in the winter, athletic shorts in the summer. T-shirt and Crocs all year round.

I don’t wear Crocs in public, but they are my slippers around the house. Sweats are more comfy than jeans for lying around the house too.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
When I get up I pull on old, soft heather grey sweats and wear them through breakfast and then go upstairs to shave and dress. In hot weather my usual outfit is Bermudas and a polo. Add shoes, flip flops or ranger mocs, to go outside. In cold weather it is either unironed khakis or five pocket cords and an untucked and unironed OCBD. Add a Shetland crewneck and shoes, ranger mocs or loafers, socks optional, to go outside. For exercise it's heather grey baggy shorts and tee shirt, plus sweats in winter, and sockless Adidas. It is all extremely comfortable. Even my dressy clothing is extremely comfortable. Outdoors all outfits usually include a gimme cap or Tilley.

Top Bottom