What's new

Arko..??

Actually I don't think I have reported any of your posts to the mods either. Come to think of it, B&B is a pretty even-keeled place, I don't think I have had to report anyone to a mod here. Here's to keeping it that way.
:a54:
Great!!!! I now have 3 friends!!!! This just gets better and better!!!..............JR

Maybe thats it then??? Ive used it...in fact even ordered tubes of some of their different fragrances to try them out....and added a touch of glycerine to it...and it seems to work perfectly. VERY lubricating...nice THICK lather that lasted..what more can a shaver want...other than some particular fragrance..?? I think a lot of it is as posted before....its a lot of YMMV sort of thingy.

I think it's important to understand that there's a world of difference between the Arko cream & stick (soap). The former comes in different scents and the later in just one. Most of the folks who criticize Arko (me included) don't like the scent of the shave stick. I have no problem with the cream at all. As to the stick, for me, it's more the strength of the scent than the actual fragrance. Some guys leave it outside for a period of time, claiming it mellows the smell. There are too many alternatives for me to bother with that. I don't recall seeing any critique of the actual performance of the product.

Just want to make sure we are talking about the Arko Cream that comes in the tube and not the Arko Shave Stick that does have a very strong scent. The Arko Creams scents I find to be very mild especially compared to the stick.

Creams?? No I'm talking about the infamous stick! Why would we be talking about the cream?

Oh, wait.... This is the Cream forum isn't it? Dang it!

Over the years, I have developed a fondness for New Balance (when I put my foot in my mouth, that is), they have a nuttier flavor? Nikes have too much of a bitter earthy flavor.

Top Bottom