What's new

Arko Shaving Creams - Any Fans?

Hi Mark, yeah I am from JB and yeah we sure can meet for shave talk...hahahaha. There's not many Malaysian here and as far as I know only 3 of us. I chat with the other frequently on this platform.
Great to hear you have some top blades working for you. I have some of the Personna Lab and Reds too yet to be tried. Too many types of blades and only 1 shave per day...sad indeed.

I like Arko sticks but I don't like 'em that much...hahahahaha. 12 sticks is too many for me...not DE blades, as blades you can't have too much.
Take care mate. Keep in touch.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

I had a tube of Arko Cool many years ago ( and even had the matching aftershave balm ), and I really enjoyed the scent ( kind of a modern 'blue' cologne scent to my nose ). The performance was certainly acceptable. I gave that tube away to a friend and have never replaced it, but I've been tempted to lately.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I have the Arko puck in a little red plastic tub. It's coming up in the rotation soon! I enjoy using it.

Way too small to read. Sorry mate.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

I like Arko- seems it’s pretty much all I’ve been using- I bought 20 sticks back in 2014. I have 13 left & I smush them in my mug 2 or 3 at a time. 7 sticks in 6 years. So now I’m going to be more aggressive and use nothing but the Arko until they’re gone. I’ve noticed once the oils and such begin to dry out, you don’t get much of a cushiony lather. It’s thick, it’s soapy, but no glide. That’s when I put a dab of the Arko cream in and it becomes an Uber lather. I’ve got TOBS and other soaps I’ve bought back in 2011 that I haven’t touched because I’ve been trying to plow through the Arko 😂 No complaints at all, these things shave well, so long as the moisturizers hold up, I’m convinced you could build a viable bomb shelter from these sticks 🤣🤣🙄

I like Arko- seems it’s pretty much all I’ve been using- I bought 20 sticks back in 2014. I have 13 left & I smush them in my mug 2 or 3 at a time. 7 sticks in 6 years. So now I’m going to be more aggressive and use nothing but the Arko until they’re gone. I’ve noticed once the oils and such begin to dry out, you don’t get much of a cushiony lather. It’s thick, it’s soapy, but no glide. That’s when I put a dab of the Arko cream in and it becomes an Uber lather. I’ve got TOBS and other soaps I’ve bought back in 2011 that I haven’t touched because I’ve been trying to plow through the Arko 😂 No complaints at all, these things shave well, so long as the moisturizers hold up, I’m convinced you could build a viable bomb shelter from these sticks 🤣🤣🙄
I'd mix the Arko and TOBS together 50/50. I do this often with all brands and the results are superb.

Arko Creams, in my opinion, are the best bang for your buck creams. I got mine locally here in Kurdistan for less than $3. Not going to lie, stocked up on them and shipped them home.

Top Bottom