What's new

Arko Shaving Creams - Any Fans?

Hi Gents
I've been using Arko Shaving Soaps for a while. Absolutely love it. I recently bought some Arko creams from a super here in Malaysia. Each tube costs only USD 1.50 which is a very fine deal.
They just arrived so I've not used it as yet.
Has anyone tried these creams? Care to provide some feedback?
I use Proraso as well. How does Arko creams compare?
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Not tried the cream. I rid buy a tub of Àrko cream in a large tub. Turned out it was cream for dry skin! Clogged up my brush!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have not used them as yet, but I think that you will find that they work well especially for the price. I have found them here in Australia but I have not bought any yet as they sell for over $10 a tube.

As you can see, I'm a real Arko kind of guy. Really works well for me. And they're pretty cheap here in Malaysia.
proxy.php

Those Arko sticks will last you for 8 years minimum!! You can joining Arko August starting from now...and continue to next August.... 😀 😆 That's a lot of Arko sticks...and yes very cheap here. I can barely put a dent in mine.

Those Arko sticks will last you for 8 years minimum!! You can joining Arko August starting from now...and continue to next August.... [emoji3] [emoji38] That's a lot of Arko sticks...and yes very cheap here. I can barely put a dent in mine.
Hi mate. Yeah I get a pack of 12 sticks for RM80 from my supplier. He's also my supplier for Astra SP, Personna Lab Blue and Personna Red blades as well. These blades work best for me.
I see you're from JB. We should make it a point to meet up and talk about shaving stuff etc. I'm in PJ by the way. Hopefully the number of wet shavers here in Malaysia grows man.

Hi mate. Yeah I get a pack of 12 sticks for RM80 from my supplier. He's also my supplier for Astra SP, Personna Lab Blue and Personna Red blades as well. These blades work best for me.
I see you're from JB. We should make it a point to meet up and talk about shaving stuff etc. I'm in PJ by the way. Hopefully the number of wet shavers here in Malaysia grows man.

Hi Mark, yeah I am from JB and yeah we sure can meet for shave talk...hahahaha. There's not many Malaysian here and as far as I know only 3 of us. I chat with the other frequently on this platform.
Great to hear you have some top blades working for you. I have some of the Personna Lab and Reds too yet to be tried. Too many types of blades and only 1 shave per day...sad indeed.

I like Arko sticks but I don't like 'em that much...hahahahaha. 12 sticks is too many for me...not DE blades, as blades you can't have too much.

Top Bottom