What's new

Arko scents

Is there a guide out there to the different Arko scents in creams and aftershaves?

I have some Arko Adventure aftershave cream and I really love the scent as its very modern and somewhat aquatic (it reminds me of Acqua di Gio). But it seems like there's been a shakeup in the lineup of Arko scents.

This is one of the better performing aftershave balms I have tried. It seems to work well and it's non-oily, like an oil-free moisturizer.

M

Member 113878

I have the cool one and it has a fresh, modern, rather nondescript smell.
I had the sensitive balm a while ago, and it smelled lavender. (essential oil, not synthetic)

They make all sorts of stuff, I have 2 aftershaves and they are OK, nice manly scents. Mentholated shaving cream in a tube and also in a can (foam) ; all OK . Amazon sell that stuff. I cannot stand the standard and famous red stick that reminds me of my youth years that they used this ball soap to clean dirty mops and other stuff and they both smell identically.

I love one of their aftershaves.

Parker_Arko.JPG

The Arko Lavender Sensitive shaving cream is a very acceptable product. Comes in a plastic tube, provides good protection, slickness and face feel post shave. Doesn't produce voluminous lather though - it just works. If you want to shave on a budget I'd highly recommend it.

The Arko Lavender Sensitive shaving cream is a very acceptable product. Comes in a plastic tube, provides good protection, slickness and face feel post shave. Doesn't produce voluminous lather though - it just works. If you want to shave on a budget I'd highly recommend it.

I used to shave with Arko or Derby Normal alot.

The post-shave was good for an inexpensive shaving cream. Now it seems like the dollar has gone down in strength and the price is not so cheap.

I have the cool one and it has a fresh, modern, rather nondescript smell.
I had the sensitive balm a while ago, and it smelled lavender. (essential oil, not synthetic)

To my nose Cool smells like Cool Water.

Aqua smells similar to Art of Shaving's Ocean Kelp. It does have a prominent mossy seaweed note, however, looking over the ingredients I'm pretty sure it's synthetic.

They are all relatively concentrated and the fragrance is fairly strong for a balm. Not goopy, not oily... more like an oil-free moisturizer.

Top Bottom