What's new

Arko Rocks

I've tried a few more expensive soaps but keep coming back to Arko. Most recently I finished a puck from Stirling soap, it was okay, but I switched back to Arko this morning and there is just no comparison to Arko's smoothness and latherability. I'm going to buy a lot more Arko.

Arko is generally regarded as one of the best soaps money can buy around here. I have two sticks pressed into a mug that I use a lot of the time.

Arko has been my daily driver for at least a year now. I just took delivery of a box of 12 sticks yesterday so I'm set for awhile.....you can't have too much of this soap on hand you know especially since it has a fine clean scent in addition to great performance.:biggrin:

I have yet to try the tub, but there are a lot of Turkish shops here in Austria and all sell the sticks for between 1€ - 2€ which works for me!

IMO Arko & Cella 1kg brick are the best soaps for the price. I would imagine Vitos 1kg brick is the same as well. I am never disappointed with their performance.

If it were not for wanting to try some other Turkish soaps, I would stock up with a lifetime's worth of Arko. Soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors, blades, body soaps, kolonya, towels... With all the fruits of the centuries-long Turkish traditions of hygiene and the hamam, I have been quite pleased.

Top Bottom