What's new

Arko Quick PIF!

I just bought a 12pk of arko sticks because I love them so much. I, like many, hated the scent at first but it quickly grew on me and the performance is outstanding.

I have been blown away by the generosity of our B&B members and have decided to do my first PIF!

Winner gets 1 Arko stick sent for free to them!

Let's make this in memory of Sir Roger Moore, since I just learned of his passing, so all you have to do is reply with "I'm in" and tell me which was your favorite James Bond movie featuring Sir Roger Moore and why. Winner will be chosen by random number generator tonight at 9pm EST.

I only ask two things:
1. Let's keep this conus
2. Please be someone who has wanted to try arko but has not yet

Good luck and have fun!

I'm in I haven't tried Arlo yet but it seems to be a constant favorite so I'm down

I would say Moonraker because it's very different than any other Bond movie and really pushed the limit on the Bond tech something I miss from the new movies.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Not in, but "Live and Let Die" is the best Bond flick with Moore for me. The story is the strongest, Jane Seymour never looked better, Clifton James was so funny they had to bring him back...and Roger Moore was better and less jokey.

I'm in I haven't tried Arlo yet but it seems to be a constant favorite so I'm down

I would say Moonraker because it's very different than any other Bond movie and really pushed the limit on the Bond tech something I miss from the new movies.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Yes, moonraker really grabbed me as a child for that same reason. Very cool, almost sci fi like, bond movie. Sparked the first austn powers movie storyline also! Haha

I'm in. Been wanting to try Arko. Gone to sticks almost exclusively.

"Live & Let Die" most definitely. Love the boat chase.

I'm in, Moonraker because it was the first Bond movie I saw as a kid. It was already a few years old at that time but my dad was watching it and it caught my attention.

I'm in...

I would have to say Moonraker. The Gondola chase scene. I mean come on... who hasn't wanted to ride in a Hovercraft Gondola?

Little over 30 mins, this awesome stick is coming someone's way tomorrow morning!

9pm EST close, get 'em in!
IMG_20170523_202413021.jpg

Top Bottom