What's new

Arko PIF

I’m on holiday in Turkey now and having a great time. I got these from the shop today, only used the sensitive and it’s damn good. I’m offering a worldwide PIF, I will buy a new tube here of the winners choice and post it when I’m home.
Tell me why you love normal Arko and you’re in. PIF decision ends next Friday night, 31st June 6pm Turkey time which is 11am EST. Good luck all!

Attachments

• 0773E9CB-5A5C-45EF-BE76-FE4CA7BFB41A.jpeg
    0773E9CB-5A5C-45EF-BE76-FE4CA7BFB41A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
If you can get a tube of Arko Ice Mint I'll pay, no PIF, straight up monetary exchange for product, shipping, and time.

BigD, I will look for it, I didn’t come across it yesterday but I’m here for 2 weeks so will keep my eye out.

@Gaznix
Thanks. The local vendors here keep telling me they don't have it anymore. I can't just wander off and try to find it. Really don't want to end up in a video on CNN because I wanted some Ice Mint. LOL.

The only 3 available in the shops I went in yesterday are the ones I bought but I’m always wandering around so I’ll look out and I want one for myself anyway now. I bought 4 different types of aftershave last year which are great, I bought the gold one yesterday just to use while I’m here.

@Gaznix
Thanks. The local vendors here keep telling me they don't have it anymore. I can't just wander off and try to find it. Really don't want to end up in a video on CNN because I wanted some Ice Mint. LOL.

This is interesting. Here the 2 specialized shops that i knew were carrying Arko and Derby, have similar problems too. One has completely removed Arko from the catalogue and has all Derby creams out of stock for a long time now. The other one, has all Arko and Derby out of stock for a long time too. Amazon, that used to carry the Arko creams too, now only have a 3pack of "Arko sensitive" at EUR 30, sold from Germany... and 2 Derby creams, at inflated prices from UK or Germany.

I wonder, are they being discontinued or something?

It's a good thing that i still have some Arko Max Comfort and Derby in my reserves.

I recommend Arko, they are as good as Proraso and others creams out there. Strongly scented and fill up the bathroom nicely with modern cologne type fragrances.

Great generous PIF for those who haven't tried them yet!

I cannot find a Derby stick, they have Derby disposables everywhere though. They have derby and arko cans of foam and gel in most places too.

I'm in as I've never tried arko before, but it's on my list. Thanks for the PIF!

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

I cannot find a Derby stick, they have Derby disposables everywhere though. They have derby and arko cans of foam and gel in most places too.
Shavenation.com has them. When I ordered my first shavette a few month's back they sent me a stick of derby as a thank you gift, I think they have them for $1.25 if you want to go the online route.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Oh baby! I love Arko. It's about all I use! I'd love to try the "Cool". Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in.. I have only seen the original arko, don't know other kinds but would like to try, I will leave it up to you to decide whichever you prefer.... thank you

I’m in as I’ve never tried Arko creams and have always been curious. I love regular Arko sticks because they are tied for the slickest soaps I’ve ever used. And I actually like the scent - perfect summer soap. I also like Arko because it is okra spelled backwards. Beyond being delicious, okra has some residual slickness if it’s own! Squeeze some cooked okra between your fingers and you’ll feel that natural glide ;-)
You’ve also inspired me to think of a quality PIF of my own.
Thanks for doing this.

How could I not be in on this generous offer? I've never tried Arko cream, but the stick is slick and easy enough to lather, especially at the price, that it could be a daily driver.

I've also never thought of rubbing okra on my face. To me, it ought to be in gumbo.

Top Bottom