What's new

GIVEAWAY! ARKO PIF for Arko August 2022

Thanks for the Arko August reminder, Big T.
Actually, I probably won't wait 'til August to try the Arko: I picked up a little summer cold, which I fully expect to be miraculously healed by my first use of Arko. (Some on the board might say that the best time to use Arko is when you have a stuffy nose!:laugh:)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks for the Arko August reminder, Big T.
Actually, I probably won't wait 'til August to try the Arko: I picked up a little summer cold, which I fully expect to be miraculously healed by my first use of Arko. (Some on the board might say that the best time to use Arko is when you have a stuffy nose!:laugh:)
Hope you are feeling better my friend!

Well, what I thought was a summer cold turned out to be COVID. :scared: (I was fully vaxxed, and boosted.)
It seemed to be a mild case, and after a course of Paxlovid, I tested negative a week later, and was back to normal. (With no "Paxlovid rebound" apparently.)

Still haven't tried the Arko, Big T, but I will soon.

Oh wow @Tom Bowman, I was worried that you might have Covid. Glad you are doing ok now!

Arko August is off to a great start and you can still get in on the fun. Your first experience with Arko will make it even more interesting for everyone! I'm sure @FoolishMortal will understand and get you signed up. Maybe you want to go Arko on the down-low (some Arko, sometimes), just let him know.

Top Bottom