What's new

GIVEAWAY! ARKO PIF for Arko August 2022

I'm giving a stick of Arko to TWO Lucky Winners!

Open to anyone that has never used Arko and agrees to participate in Arko August for at least the category of Arko on the down-low (some Arko, sometimes). CONUS only, please.

I will randomly draw two winners this Friday evening July 8th and your stick of Arko could be in the mail Saturday July 9th.

Good luck and welcome to Arko Land!

Please understand! I’m new! No offense intended, but given what I’ve read here about Arko, I’m not certain this qualifies as a PIF. It seems more like a den clearing. I’ve read it described as “the scent of a urinal puck, after use”. Might just cut to the chase and send them both back to FarmerTan? I’m beginning to believe he actually owns Arko. And I think Alum Ladd might be his Director of Sales, UK. 😆

Happy Shaves to my new friends, FarmerTan and Alum Ladd! Just funnin’. And most sincerely, “Not In”.

Curly Out

I am in!
And, I pledge to faithfully observe Arko August, if I am one of the lucky winners.
Like others, I have never used Arko, or any other stick. I'm curious, but I was waiting until I needed to order some other stuff, and throw in a stick of Arko.

I've said before, last year I was surprised to learn that over many years, I have finished 15 sticks of Arko over many years. I am currently about 2 sticks into a dozen purchased. I used most of these sticks during summer time, many of them while camping in Vermont's wonderful state park system.

Given that every vacation shave is a wonderfully enjoyable shave, I must have enjoyed some good Arko shave sticks for many summers.

So if you are new to Arko shave soap, or your lather experience has been largely confined to the galaxy of artisan soap makers, do yourself a favor and spend some time this summer with the good, yeoman shave soap that mirrors what your ancestor's used.

Glad it got there ok. Be sure to sign up for Arko August!

Top Bottom