What's new

Arko=meh

My arko stick is still sitting outside unwrapped "mellowing", the same place it has been for 8 days now. ;]

Mellowing goes a lot quicker if you grate the soap first, and let the shavings air out: much more contact area for unwanted odour to escape.

I agree with your better half, straight out of the wrapper it stinks. Mashed mine into my Old Spice mug about 5 weeks and left it on my shaving shelf. Barely any sent left at all and whats remaining scent wise is not offensive in the least. Great stuff to shave with!!

I love the scent and performance. I generally shave early in the morning so no chance for the wife to even know what it smells like. I use Arko 7 days a week with a little cream to occasionally uber lather. I have also been known to use some M bomb with it to give a really great menthol kick.

Its not just SWMBO that dislikes it, I couldn't wait for the scent to burn off....so its going to be a freebe in the next thing that is sold..everyone needs to try it!

I found letting it sit in my garage for 3 weeks wasn't effective enough.

Throwing it in a dumpster was very effective but the raccoons sure were pissed about the smell.....:lol:

proxy.php

This was posted in another thread, hilarious! Lol

Some love Arko it smells like Ivory Laundry Soap to me and the wife. Others claim it is like the Veg and stinks to high heaven. Unwrap and leave it a bowl in the garage for a week or if you have an out building. The scent will go away and all you will smell is soap.

Top Bottom