What's new

Arko longevity

Arko is the best shaving soap I have used so far. There's nothing I don't like about it.

I know it's probably been done but I just wanted to see for myself how long it would last. So I used it exclusively until it was gone. I smash my Arko stick into a VDH mug and bowl/mug lather. I do a 2 pass shave 7 days a week.

The result? It was good for almost 100 shaves (98 to be exact). It's not about the money for me but what an incredible value! I paid about $1.20 per stick. Or about a little over a penny per shave or 36 cents a month.

I am glad the trial is over though. I plan to use Arko through the week from now on but use other products on the weekend and days off for variety.

If you haven't tried Arko you need to.

Arko is great. I like having it amongst my selections because it is the slickest soap I have used and it explodes with lather. The fact that it is dirt cheap means I can use and abuse it all I want without fear of running out. That 12 pack could last you through the end times.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Long after the universe suffers a heat death, you will still be able to smell a stick of Arko.

Long after the universe suffers a heat death, you will still be able to smell a stick of Arko.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

About 100 shaves here. But I only tracked my first stick. Then I did the math and realized that Arko is too cheap to meter.

Arko is great. I like having it amongst my selections because it is the slickest soap I have used and it explodes with lather. The fact that it is dirt cheap means I can use and abuse it all I want without fear of running out. That 12 pack could last you through the end times.
+1

I'm still working on a mug of Arko I bought last fall. Never have opened either of the two Arko sticks I bought at the same time. Some of the soaps out there will last a lifetime, it seems.

I really enjoy Arko soap. I will admit, there is a lot of hype against it, and I almost listened to until my wife handed me a stick about 4 months ago. I have to say its some amazing stuff. If I had to guess I would say those that hate on it, are probably not giving it a fair shake. I don't use it daily, as I like to use different soaps weekly, but I will say its on my top 5 list!

Top Bottom