What's new

Arko is.small!

So, I ordered a 2-pack of Arko for a great price and received it in the mail yesterday. I was suprised at how small it is. Videos and pictures online makei t look like a fairly large size. But, it's just so small. However, I've seen it said that size doesn't matter.:thumbup:

Wait till you buy a Speick stick then. :biggrin1: But they're both great value for price and last a really long time.

It may be small, but shaving 3-4 times a week, only other creams or soaps very rarely, one stick lasted me nearly a year. I bought a case, so I won't need fo purchase any more for a very long time.

I want to try other soaps, like cela, or the palmolive shave stick, but can't justify the cost. Arko is a great, slick, cheap, and near perfect shave soap IMO.

It's actually larger than Palmolive, Valobra, and La Toja I think. Although Arko is softer than the others I mentioned.

It's actually larger than Palmolive, Valobra, and La Toja I think. Although Arko is softer than the others I mentioned.

Yeah, I had actually heard that it's large than the Palmolive. I'm still surprised at how small it is. Oh well, doesn't matter. I used it this morning and surprised at how much lather it made.

Arko is 25 gr more than all other shaving sticks.So you can consider it as big size shaving stick.

Top Bottom