What's new

Arko Decorations

C2464E5E-0307-46D8-8027-C5AD623FBD99.jpeg
636465E8-7DD3-402E-8A8B-AB21D0136709.jpeg
Just made some decorations at Walgreens by taking pics of an Arko box and the sticks. Printed them in 8x10 and got frames from the dollar tree. I think they came out awesome. (Excuse the old towel)

Very nice Arko display..! I never realized how protective Arko was until I tried Brand X soap that left my neck severely irritated due to lack of protection.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Very nice Arko display..! I never realized how protective Arko was until I tried Brand X soap that left my neck severely irritated due to lack of protection.
We all laugh at Arko's "odor", but it protects like crazy.

We all laugh at Arko's "odor", but it protects like crazy.

I actually really like the smell. I’m disappointed that it’s fading with the foil off the shave stick. I was thinking of covering it to preserve that glorious scent.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I actually really like the smell. I’m disappointed that it’s fading with the foil off the shave stick. I was thinking of covering it to preserve that glorious scent.
I find that it is a perfect fit inside of an old pill bottle, the clear Orange ish ones with the white top.

Wonderful!

Every man should venerate Nick Shaves via his Arko iconography. Best evidence of effective soothsaying, or time travel.

Top Bottom