What's new

Arko & Dalan D'Men Shaving Creams

http://istanbulfoodbazaar.com

Do a search on "shaving" and you'll see all the creams.

Just $1.49 per tube. The Dalan D'men creams are 65g and the Arko creams are 100g. Shipping is reasonable, at least for the U.S. For example:

4 tubes @ 1.49, plus $6.66 S&H = $12.62 ($3.16/tube)
8 tubes @ 1.49, plus $7.57 S&H = $19.49 ($2.44/tube)
30 tubes @ 1.49 plus $12.54 S&H = $57.24 (1.91/tube)

It's all I can do to not buy one of each flavor. Some of the sweets they offer also look tempting.

Arko:
Sensitive
Regular
Comfort
Moist
Adventure
Cool

Dalan D'men:
Energetic
Cool
Sensitive

If you search on Arko there's a few other products I'm not familiar with.

Last edited:
The Arko creams are pretty decent but they can be found locally here in the Metroplex. Dalan creams are not as good as Arko IMHO.

I've had good luck with both brands...did you ask if they can give you those prices on a "mix & match" basis ? that would be a sweet deal if so ...

I've had good luck with both brands...did you ask if they can give you those prices on a "mix & match" basis ? that would be a sweet deal if so ...

You sure can get them mix & match. It's a retail store from what I can tell. Just put one of each, or whatever combination you like in your cart.

I looked today and two of the creams have increased in price to $1.64. I wonder if they have an Amazon-line pricing structure.

Just ordered all three Dalan D'men creams... Need something new to try. Picked up the Nancy Boy Replenishing a couple weeks ago in San Fran... Strongly recommend trying it... Smells so tasty, I almost ate some while shaving:drool:

tele

If you like citrus aftershave ,the Pe-Re-Ja lemon kolonyasi is the best !.../Duru is nice as well,but not as "sunny" and natural a lemon scent as the Pe-Re-Ja...

Top Bottom