What's new

ARKO Creams

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Bought a couple of the Turkish made Arko creams from Shave-a-Buck: $2.50 for a large tube!! The two cost me with tax and shipping something like $7.25

Used the one, Limon (lemon) for the first time today and was very pleasantly surprised: nice rich, thick lather, good smell and very nice shave. These creams are as good as those famous English name brands that cost multiple times what these Arko creams cost. I would recommend them to everyone here.
Shave-a-buck also has the Derby creams.

The Arko creams aren't a luxury item and don't offer the dense lathers of the 3t's, but they are a good, journeyman product that softens whiskers, holds water and keeps face wet, and lubes well with good slickness. They work well and are modest cost.

I think that the Lemon smells like a furniture polish, but they have a Citrus that is a nice fragrance. I really like their 'Commando' and the 'Sensitive' creams.

Recommended.

-- John Gehman

I am a big fan of Arko Citrus. A nice orange-y scent that's perfect for warm weather. I also like the Regular, for a more traditional soapy scent.

Dave

The Arko Lavender is wonderful for skincare and lathering. Melyus a board member may have the most extensive selection of Arko Creams.

I got a tube of Cooling along with a custom brush from Rudy and really this cream surprised me greatly.

I have an Arko stick and while it lathers like a dream, it is pretty strongly and oddly scented. This cooling cream hit the mark in both lather quality and scent. A good solid dense lather, a mild cool feeling, and a refreshing and quality shave. Top notch tube material too...it looks like it would travel very well without leaking or making a big mess.

This one a real nice surprise. Thanks Rudy.

I've used the Commando, and the Moist. I find the Moist to be much better. It's got a nice traditional-type scent, some menthol for a good, mild cooling sensation, and makes a pretty good quality lather too. At the price point, its really tough to beat, and I find it better than many, more expensive/prestigious creams.

I bought the sensitive version recently from shaveabuck. I'll give it another go in a few days but right now I would say it's definitely not as good as some of the more expensive creams I've used. It is a solid product though, and well worth trying.

I really don't care for cheap creams, but I actually like and use Commando. Good stuff, and an incredible price.

These creams are ok--and just ok. They do not even come close to TOBS, T&H or SMN. Proraso in the green tube is a much better product. And I totally dislike Musgo. I guess it is all personal opinion.

I bought a tube of Commando for the cool camouflage on the tube. I figure if I ever want to shave while in a deer stand, I'm covered.

These creams are ok--and just ok. They do not even come close to TOBS, T&H or SMN. Proraso in the green tube is a much better product. And I totally dislike Musgo. I guess it is all personal opinion.

I like Commando, but you are right. They are nothing like the 3 T's. And not even closer to amazing Proraso. But it's the best stuff I've tried at a price less than Proraso.

Top Bottom