What's new

Arko Cool

Man I dig this scent. I have the aftershave lotion in a glass bottle that I got from Amazon in set; never have seen it anywhere else. I also have the aftershave cream which is thick and has a strong scent. Just put on the aftershave balm which also has a strong scent and I have a tube of Cool shaving cream that I haven't opened yet. The last thing I want is the aftershave cologne but it's hard to find except here: http://www.osograndeknives.com/catalog/lotions-and-after-shave-colognes-404-1.html

I'm trying to decide on addition scents to make the $7.99 shipping worth it. Any suggestions on smells listed in the above link? Any other Arko Cool fans?

I used Arko Cool shaving cream this morning and had a great shave. Used more product and less water this time and I think that's the right recipe. In past shaves I didn't have the protection and slickness I want but this time was good.

Splashed on the Cool Aftershave Lotion and finished off with the Cool Balm. Smelled like a cool, sexy millionaire. I skipped the Cool Aftershave Cream since I was headed to church and didn't want to embarrass my wife and kids. That fragrance is strong.

Top Bottom