ARKO! August, Sunday 9

ATT SE1
Proline(12)
Omega 10290 BOAR
ARKO! Shaving Soap Stick
ARKO! Aftershave Cream
ARKO! Aftershave Cologne

Another great ARKO! shave.

I could use this SE1 every day this month, but tomorrow is MicroMatic Monday, and I promised @Esox that I was gonna give him a back-to-back comparison with my MMOC :a30:
20200809_214732[1].jpg

Todays shave, Arko puck in a finer accouterments lather bowl, an Omega boar brush, Q Shave TTO razor with a Wilkinson Sword Blade, topped off with Arko Gold. As always the Arko lathers up nicely but not a fan of the blade/razor combo. Something just felt off, but no nicks or cuts so maybe it was just me. Please forgive my fingertip in the picture, thankfully I am better at shaving than picture taking. Lol

Attachments

• lather 810.jpg
    lather 810.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 4
  • Shave 810.jpg
    Shave 810.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 4
As promised, been on the down-low, just used Arko for first time in August and 2nd time ever.
Waited till today because I was scared to face that scent again and have too many good soaps that smells good that I wanted to use. Took a breath in the tube. Meh, too strong. Then started to work my lather. Smell wasnt as strong as putting my nose directly over the tube. Then as I was shaving didnt care for the scent and the lather is exceptional. Actually in my top 3 for the lather quality. Ended with a 10/10 shave so I'll have to repeat few more times in August. Didnt have time for the picture but great experience.

As promised, been on the down-low, just used Arko for first time in August and 2nd time ever.
Waited till today because I was scared to face that scent again and have too many good soaps that smells good that I wanted to use. Took a breath in the tube. Meh, too strong. Then started to work my lather. Smell wasnt as strong as putting my nose directly over the tube. Then as I was shaving didnt care for the scent and the lather is exceptional. Actually in my top 3 for the lather quality. Ended with a 10/10 shave so I'll have to repeat few more times in August. Didnt have time for the picture but great experience.
After some number of great shaves you'll start associating the scent with great shaves. If you have a stick that sits out, after a while the scent gets pretty weak... and you start to miss it.

You will become a believer 😁 welcome to the Cult of Arko!!!!

Top Bottom