alla2465
bjm
psfred
bluesman 7
RumpleBearskin
ksblazer
fast shaver
Chandu

Arko on the down-low (some Arko, sometimes)
Smooth and Sharp
ChiefHA
Jmp63

Arko is a no-go (no Arko, no way)

Arko in Limbo (maybe?)

I'm all in! Gung-Ho for me please. Thanks for organizing @FoolishMortal! Looking forward to a solid month of both the stick and the tub - 'cos they are different as we know :) Will be cool to hear/see how everyone works with both of them. Let the Arko games begin!

Last edited:
Arko August 2020 Participants List

Arko Gung-ho (all Arko, all August)
FoolishMortal
Cphobes
Brian C.
alla2465
bjm
psfred
bluesman 7
RumpleBearskin
ksblazer
fast shaver
Chandu
MrBeez

Smooth and Sharp
ChiefHA
Jmp63

Arko in Limbo (maybe?)

Please add me for the down-low. After a few shaves in Winter I was ready to trade or PIF as it made my skin dry.

I gave it another chance last week and it performed very well. Used it again this week. It's a summer soap for me that will go in the drawer when cold weather arrives again.

Arko August 2020 Participants List

Arko Gung-ho (all Arko, all August)
FoolishMortal
Cphobes
Brian C.
alla2465
bjm
psfred
bluesman 7
RumpleBearskin
ksblazer
fast shaver
Chandu
MrBeez

Smooth and Sharp
ChiefHA
Jmp63
Leo501

Arko in Limbo (maybe?)

I haven't had the pleasure of the tub, though I love the Arko stick. What's the main difference (other than one being a tub and one being a stick)?
I find the stick to be more slick and provide an overall nicer lather. It’s not a night-and-day difference but it is discernible. At first I thought I was just getting the soap-to-water ratio wrong with the tub but others confirmed the same experience. It’s a fun comparison to try if you get the tub 👍

Here’s the thread started by @BudgetShaverGuy on the topic

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm all in! Gung-Ho for me please. Thanks for organizing @FoolishMortal! Looking forward to a solid month of both the stick and the tub - 'cos they are different as we know :) Will be cool to hear/see how everyone works with both of them. Let the Arko games begin!
I've never tried the tub, but I have a feeling it would be wasted on me, since, like all TRUE gentlemen, I even rub pucks on my face!

THAT is the mark of a man of refined tastes my friend! Ask my good friend @KeenDogg , they don't get any more refined, with the POSSIBLE exception of @BigFoot .

On the down-Lo. I rotate it to Probably two or three shaves a week. I really like everything about it. But other soaps and creams I have to use too.

Top Bottom