What's new

Arko August 2019

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Back in Arko action. Just enjoyed a 9/10 shave. No nicks, no cuts, no weepers--just a lotta' lather.

Today's shave I used my Arko stick, Brass General razor, Proline blade, and a RazoRock brush. Great shave of course. Arko never disappoints.

Arko_brass.JPG

I am now humbled and enlightened. Thank you.

proxy.php

Sweet mother Mary... :drool:

I know it’s fake though cause when I tried to make my own, the Arko sticks floated completely on top like they were standing on the fluid. When I tried to press them down, the water and essential oil mix miraculously parted and allowed my Arko safe passage to the bottom of the bottle.

Sweet mother Mary... :drool:

I know it’s fake though cause when I tried to make my own, the Arko sticks floated completely on top like they were standing on the fluid. When I tried to press them down, the water and essential oil mix miraculously parted and allowed my Arko safe passage to the bottom of the bottle.

A for effort, nevertheless. :a14:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
No menthol. It has a nice clean citrus scent.
Ooooo.... I like the sound of that!
15661685969712140758222122719288.jpg

Off to Amazon after this wondrous post.....

Just finished a very DFS, Arko stick, face lather with a Edwin Jagger brush. Razor was my newly acquired E3 Fatboy. Shave number 5 with my "vacation" GSB, finished off with Brut.
I'm now even better looking than I was a half an hour ago!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The new formulation I have has cucumber water and light citrus top notes, with warm floral undertones, progressing into generic ladies deodorant but not in a girly way. It's also very sticky at first (glycerin?) but works well to calm the skin.
I like the idea of that one too.

I'm gonna be broke.

Top Bottom