What's new

Arko August 2019

After somedays growth, today's Arko shave was again a highlight.
After shower-prep I used my R41 with a Wilkinson Sword Blade, Arko stick, followed by Bulldog ASB. Nice:001_tt1:

Karl

Shaved last night, shaved again this afternoon because I live life on the edge :)
Been all Arko for last 10 days. Stick barely seems dented though I am loading more and more. The more soap the better the shave so far.

Another week of Arko in the books and still going strong. I really have no reason to use any other soap/cream for the month of August. I've been loading heavy, but the container looks untouched. I should have weighed it before I got started to gauge the amount used per shave. Maybe next time...

Arko August 17
IMG_20190817_120605-01.jpeg

7/8 Taylor's Eye Witness, full hollow
Arko stick(17 for 17 for Arko August)
Omega 636 Silvertip

I'll be honest, I was "planning" on another soap selection this morning. But when I started lathering it was the Arko in my hand. Guess I'm actually addicted at this point.

Another great Arko shave in the books.

I haven't been checking in every day but Arko August is coming along nicely. Today I used:

Arko stick (of course)
GBS Pure Badger Brush
1941 Gillette Tech
Old Spice After Shave

Yesterday's shave with a 1920s Gillette Open Comb was so close that there really wasn't much beard today. So it was only a 1 pass + cleanup quick shave. Arko did a great job on it.

Had a quick Arko head and face shave this eve. Mighty nice. Just wish it had better postshave feel on the face. Head its alright.

Another Arko shave that turned out great. Since Arko is so economical. I load it a little heavier than other soaps in my rotation. Probably had enough for a 5 pass shave. But did a 3 pass shave with touch up's.

Soap: Arko stick
Brush: Semougue OC boar
Razor: Gillette Fatboy
Blade: Persona med prep
Aftershave: Epsilon
Lotion: Gillette aftershave gel

Arko makes tons of stuff, including great shaving creams, shaving foam, face cream, AS, balms, lotions, deodorants etc. All I'm seeing here is the shave stick. :a30:

Been away a week or more, had to get back in the game.
5B988BE7-7276-460F-9256-BFE8119578E6.jpeg

I like using Arko to test new edges since I’ll probably never run out of the two sticks I bought a long while ago. I lather it up like the guy on the package and end up with lather piling up and dripping off the spine all over the place. The wife does not approve.

I newly joined to b&b but I using Arko stick as my shaving soap already (right now I smelling post shave scent of mixture Arko soap and dalan cream).

Happy August to all comrades.

Brush: Omega 10049
Soap: Arko Stick(two of that tucked-in a bowl)
Razor: Rimei
Blade: Wilkinson Double Edge

Arko makes tons of stuff, including great shaving creams, shaving foam, face cream, AS, balms, lotions, deodorants etc. All I'm seeing here is the shave stick. :a30:

I love their aftershave. Here is the one I use. It's hard to find. I think only Amazon sells it in the U.S.

Parker_Arko.JPG

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I newly joined to b&b but I using Arko stick as my shaving soap already (right now I smelling post shave scent of mixture Arko soap and dalan cream).

Happy August to all comrades.

Brush: Omega 10049
Soap: Arko Stick(two of that tucked-in a bowl)
Razor: Rimei
Blade: Wilkinson Double Edge
Welcome, friend!

Top Bottom