What's new

Arko ain't so cheap

Arko 12 stick pack currently $14.82 on amazon.com (£7.21 on amazon.co.uk) which appears to be the cheapest shave soap stick around since Palmolive stopped their shave soap stick...

Arko 12 stick pack currently $14.82 on amazon.com (£7.21 on amazon.co.uk) which appears to be the cheapest shave soap stick around since Palmolive stopped their shave soap stick...
Wait, Palmolive actually stopped this time? I heard that a few other times but it turned out not to be true.

And given the inflation were seeing that 13 pack is a good price. Only a few dollars more than it was last I bought one 👍🏻 good find.

(Good thing I stocked up years ago on the Palmolive when it was supposed to have been discontinued before for US and UK market)

Wait, Palmolive actually stopped this time? I heard that a few other times but it turned out not to be true.

And given the inflation were seeing that 13 pack is a good price. Only a few dollars more than it was last I bought one 👍🏻 good find.

(Good thing I stocked up years ago on the Palmolive when it was supposed to have been discontinued before for US and UK market)
Yep, Palmolive no longer producing their shave stick... The last one I purchased from a physical store in the UK (Superdrug) cost me only 68 pence. Currently selling on amazon.co.uk at £24.95 for 4 sticks... Someone on ebay.co.uk selling a single stick for £15.00

Arko shave sticks currently the best deal around...

Yep, Palmolive no longer producing their shave stick... The last one I purchased from a physical store in the UK (Superdrug) cost me only 68 pence. Currently selling on amazon.co.uk at £24.95 for 4 sticks... Someone on ebay.co.uk selling a single stick for £15.00

Arko shave sticks currently the best deal around...
Oh I stocked up like crazy and I also give them to newbies. I think I have over 20 left. Haven't counted in a while.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Yes, at the business end of an urinal, not so much on one's face. 😉
My recollection of this thread was that some, rather controversially thought it smelt rather good. Others took the more universally accepted view believing it to have a scent similar to a popular urinal freshening product

I always wondered why the folks at arko never changed the scent after so many complained about it i believe they would sell a lot more worldwide since performance is already very good as well as the price

Apparently more people like the scent than dislike it. I do. Smells like soap.
I doubt that most ppl infact dislike the scent it would be easy for the folks at arko to offer more scent profiles for their sticks and pucks i guess they don't listen to their customers like other soap makers do and keep developing their products to suit the needs of customers

Top Bottom