What's new

Arko aftershaves

I did some research but could not find some results. Have you ever used those Arko aftershaves? Not the fat cream with the green packaging but the creams which seem to exist in Cool, Extra Sensitive and Maximum Comfort.

I am fond of the Arko shaving creams and the infamous soap stick, I was wondering if their aftershaves were on par.

Otherwise I may try them by myself.

proxy.php

I use the Arko Ice mint AS with the Arko Cool mint (could be extra fresh) shave crwam and AS balm. All are superb for the coinage. THe AS is well chilly IMHO and on par with Alcaladio glacial (poor spelling there). Burns down to a kinda tobacco scent and lasts a few hours. Good skin feeling afterwards.

Arko seems a love-it-or-hate-it thing!

Thank you for the information. I will give Arko aftershaves a try and then post a feedback.

Since my girlfriend is Turkish, I own the complete line of Arko shaving products.

The aftershave colognes are overall good, especially for the price. They have a strong alcohol burn and the scents are manly and modern. My favorites are Cool (most used in Turkey) and Acqua.

The aftershave balms are very good, in my opinion. I like the extra sensitive a lot (very subtle scent), but all of them are worth trying.

By the way, there is no lemon cologne under Arko's brand, but Evyap (Arko's parent company) is also the manufacturer of Duru limon kolonyasi, which is amazing!

One last point, the Arko "green fat" cream you mentioned is used only by women and almost every Turkish woman carries one tube in their bags.

Here is a picture of my Turkish gear:
$Arkos.jpg

Last edited:
Actually that's a funny story. This was the only bottle that leaked on my way back from turkey. My clothes and luggage got all wet and smelling like it haha but unfortunately I can't remember the smell precisely to give you a good description

I think I need to try all of these. I know bestshave. Net has all the shaving creams. Now I need to find somewhere where I can buy all the aftershave.

I have tried the Arko creams, these are very good products, rock bottom prices in Turkey where I bought them. Definitely on par with the Nivea AS balms.

My main problem with the Arko Adventure AS was that the citrus scent is very strong and artificial. And after a few hours it turned into something nasty chemical (on my skin, maybe not on yours). The kolonyasis don't do that, so it is something in the aftershave.

Yes! In fact, all Turkish barbers ("berbers") that I've been to in Turkey use Arko stick as the shaving soap and lemon cologne as an AS. Keep in mind that these lemon colognes are 70% alcohol so they may not be for everyone.

I also use them as a daily refresher at work.

Well im turk so i have used every arko product.

Soap is good but not so much moisturizing... Cannot compare with cf etc. But for the price (here 0,75 usd per stick) he is the king!

Arko aftershaves not in the same league with soap as performance. Nothing special.

And yes we use colognes as aftershave and %80 alcohol mostly. But as it dries my skin i prefer products like clinique etc.

Finally i can recommend rebul as for sensitive skins which is only %65 alcohol and so much cooling ingredients. it doesnt burn like cologne.

The “Rebul Dark Spice eau de cologne for men” seems pretty nice and tempting. I might hunt it down. Have you tried it?

Top Bottom