What's new

Arizona Retro Shave Enthusiasts- A Brotherhood for us ZONIES

Hey Phoenix zonies: I'm planning on a trip to the valley the middle of October. The wife wants to visit family and I need somewhere to go for a couple of hours. Anybody available?

Hey ARSE members and Especially TUCSON based. Rumor has it that something wonderful is soon going to happen at the Tucson Mall. The Gentlemen's Chambers Barbershop. Old School, Straight shaves and Barbering and a complete retail section that will carry RazorRock, Proraso, Thier own signature line ( WSP made ), Saponifico Varesino and this is just to start, razors, brushes, and even straights at some time in the future. Park Mall will be another location down the road. Should be open some time this month. I will post more as I find out. Good News!!

Hey ARSE members and Especially TUCSON based. Rumor has it that something wonderful is soon going to happen at the Tucson Mall. The Gentlemen's Chambers Barbershop. Old School, Straight shaves and Barbering and a complete retail section that will carry RazorRock, Proraso, Thier own signature line ( WSP made ), Saponifico Varesino and this is just to start, razors, brushes, and even straights at some time in the future. Park Mall will be another location down the road. Should be open some time this month. I will post more as I find out. Good News!!
That is fantastic news. Also Merry Christmas to all you crazy desert dwellers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good news! What's the source of the rumor? Time frame? Need more info if you have it....
A colleague, a client, and a huge sign in the mall 2nd floor next to Macys, North Side, and some other inside info. Mid to late December for Tucson Mall, and 6-months to 9 months for Tucson, Mall projected. more when I find out

Oops that was supposed to say Park Mall in 6-9 mos

PARK MALL, TOO!!! That's even better! (I'm not over at Tucson Mall very often, but I work @ DMAFB & have a lot of in-laws/ friends that live on the east-side of Tucson ==> near Park mall much more often. In fact, the spousal unit & I are taking the kids there to take pics w/ Santa this afternoon/ evening. I'll keep an eye out for some info there as well.)

As the Georgia chapter president of ARSE, I feel it's my duty to share this image from outside my office just north of Atlanta today. This is something I didn't see during all my years in AZ!
Dec 8 Snow.jpg

It is going to be in the space the Bamboo Club used to be in I think

I was there (Park Place Mall) a couple of days ago to get Santa pics w/ the grandkids & walked around the mall/ near the Bamboo Club looking for some kind of advertisement, but didn't see anything. When I did a search for "barber shop park place mall tucson", the only things that came up were "Headliners" & "Mastercuts". When I Google-searched for "Gentlemen Chambers Barber" I found a FB page & Yelp entry for them, but no web site. Apparently, these shops you heard about in Tucson are expansions from their home shop in Goodyear, AZ. At least, that's what I was able to glean from a cursory search on them.

No, that is the Chambers Barber Parlor. Not affiliated, the lease on Park Mall was just signed so no construction has started the Tucson Mall is almost done websites are still being built looks like a near Christmas opening

I was there (Park Place Mall) a couple of days ago to get Santa pics w/ the grandkids & walked around the mall/ near the Bamboo Club looking for some kind of advertisement, but didn't see anything. When I did a search for "barber shop park place mall tucson", the only things that came up were "Headliners" & "Mastercuts". When I Google-searched for "Gentlemen Chambers Barber" I found a FB page & Yelp entry for them, but no web site. Apparently, these shops you heard about in Tucson are expansions from their home shop in Goodyear, AZ. At least, that's what I was able to glean from a cursory search on them.
The Website had not been linked or Seo'd yet, but here is a sneak peak
The Gentlemen's Chamber

just FYI Tucson Folks, the Tucson Mall Location is open and carries a good selection of gear, I stopped by there and it is nice to finally have an outlet for shave gear. Here a few photos of the products offered, plus it is a full service "Old Style Barbershop. It is called the Gentlemen's Chamber Barbershop and is upper level near Macy's. we can now add this to the Arizona Shopping lists, LOL

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom