What's new

Aristocrat and Slim - cased - from Captain’s Choice plus a bonus!

I have gone over to the dark side of straight razors and have decided to sell two of my prized DE’s. I have two separate packages of items for sale. This is CONUS only, Paypal only and I pay the shipping. I will invoice you Paypal and you pay off of that. Please indicate here that you have PM’d me for the sake of transparency.

First up is a Gillette Aristocrat cased and in mint-ish condition. Disinfected with Barbicide and lubricated with mineral oil. Not perfect but in outstanding vintage condition. Let the pictures be your best guide. Price is $81.00.

Price now reduced to $61.00 for the whole package!

SOLD!!!

Included are two sample packs of La Toja shave cream.

Also included is one pack of DE blades (not pictured).

Best for last: One full four ounce bottle of the ever popular Captain’s Choice bay rum aftershave that I make. Including shipping this alone sells for $23.70. Here are the pics of the first package available:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Next package up for consideration is a Gillette Slim in original plastic case. Some very mild crazing on the plastic but in outstanding condition. The Slim is an H 2 date code. It is in mint-ish condition, not perfect but honestly if you can find a flaw you have better eyes than I do. The paint in the numbers is intact, the handle has the all important 1/4 turn that locks securely. It has been disinfected with Barbicide and lubricated with mineral oil. It is one very smooth operating Slim. Vintage proper case of blades included in the case. The pictures are your best guide. A real beauty! Price is $84.00.

Price is reduced to $64.00 for the whole package!

SOLD!!!!

Included are two sample packs of La Toja shave cream.

Included is one pack of DE blades (not pictured).

Best for last: a full four ounce bottle of Captain’s Choice bay rum aftershave that I make. With shipping included this alone sells for $23.70. Here are the pictures of the second package:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Awaiting a response from the first to post in the thread and then PM me.

Pending...

Both packages are SOLD!!!

Thank you B&B!

Last edited:
Top Bottom