What's new

Aristocrat #15 - 3.gen razor, Combination Set 'No. 00G', cases and razors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to make some room in the cabinets, so hopefully these items can find a new home. Prices includes worldwide tracked shipping and PayPal fees. Should you desire more pictures of some of the items I can always provide that.

1) Gillette 'Aristocrat' #15 (120USD) - Decent case. The plating on the razor is great, but the doors do have some scratches. TTO mechanism works great.

2) Gillette Combination Set 'No. 00G' (150USD) - I have tried to restore this set as best as I could in terms of cleaning and polish. The razor does have a minor crack and the case have a few smaller spots where leather is missing on the outside.

3) 'Ranger Tech'-case, 'Nickel plated NEW'-case, 'License Palmer'-case, 'Ball End'-Tech, 'Black Handle'-Tech and 'Tavel Tech'

All the cases and razors in category 3) cost nothing extra if you buy 1) or 2). Should you only want some items from 3) then reach out and we will find a solution.

IMG_2358.jpeg

Last edited:
I forgot to add this one earlier:

'Single Ring' from 1906(120USD) - Restored case. A bit fragile but holds together and is secure. Razor in decent condition. Same rules apply.

IMG_2367.JPGIMG_2362.jpegIMG_2363.jpegIMG_2364.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom