What's new

Arisaka type 99 Part needed

Fellow B&B gun enthusiasts, I am looking for a Bolt (Dust cover) for my type 99 Japanese Arisaka rifle. It is the last piece I need to make the rifle complete. The problem I am having is that, I cannot seem to win an auction on Ebay for one, I am not opposed to getting a reproduction part, I realize that there are several companies that have them. Problem is, the two attempts I've made to purchase, the comapnies refused to ship the item to my location in California. Perplexed to say the least, apparently the laws are so ridiculous in my state that many businesses refuse to send any gun related items to my state.

I know that the Japanese just tossed these pieces away, to quiet the actions, but just wanted to complete the rifle. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list to a old (2010) Guns Network forum post that lists several places that specialize in Arasaka parts. You might try one of them. Since I don't live in California I'm not familiar with the laws, but I understand that they can be a pain.

Arisaka's are neat old guns with one of the strongest actions of the WWII battle rifles. But myself, I'm more into The Enfields.

Good luck on your search

Have you tried Numrich Gun Parts Corporation, You could call them first and see if they have a problem shipping to California.

A reminder folks:

The Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is NOT a place to initiate the trade, sale or gifting of any firearms or firearms related accessories. Members involved in this behavior either through post or PM will be removed from B&B.

-jim

Top Bottom