What's new

Ariana & Evans

Two emails from Peter

1:
Hello Karolis,
There is no such thing as old stock, as we stopped making the old base in July. Covid has impacted the supply chain and has forced me to buy different color lids at times, as well as different jars altogether.
Kind regards,
Peter

2:
They are absolutely Kaizen. I made several thousand for our EU distributor. You absolutely have Kaizen.
Enjoy!
Regards,
Peter

My doesnt have this sticker. But all the ingredients are on my label. I wrote to A&E i hope they will answer. View attachment 1198584
I remember seeing a video IAMCDB made where he talked about the labels not specifying Kaizen base.
They (A&E) should have an answer for you, let us know. It's probably my favorite soap base and scent, at this point in time.

I bought peach & cognac, kaizen, socal hipster, the undersea. From the puck i liked kaizen the most. Yesterday tried peach&cognac and i really liked the base. Nice scent too. Today i guess the undersea or socal hipster time. In my country its kinda hard to get A&E soaps and its pricy 22€ ~ $27 but from first try i liked it very much.

Would this product be recommended to buy?
IMHO, it is the single best soft shaving soap of all time, so you bet it would be recommended to buy!

Scents wise, I'd rather not give any recommendations, as I dunno what you might like. Of these two, I prefer the Undersea.

1615132175673.png

What is the most modern scented A&E soap?
They are all modern, very unique scent profiles, some have similarities to more known fragrances, but with its own twist. Peter is a genius when it comes to making these combos. Not all of his scents are to my liking, but each has a "personality".

Social Hipster, Asian Pear, Kaizen, Summer Fig, Which One's is Pink, Asian Plum are very modern, geared more at guys in their 20s and 30s, if that's your thing.

Social Hipster, Asian Pear, Kaizen, Summer Fig, Which One's is Pink, Asian Plum are very modern, geared more at guys in their 20s and 30s, if that's your thing.

Well, I'm an "old" guy at 65, and have thoroughly enjoyed Asian Plum and L'Orange Verte,
and am now halfway through a tub of Asian Pear. They are all magnificent ! My next A&E
purchase will either be Kaizen or Undersea.

Well, I'm an "old" guy at 65, and have thoroughly enjoyed Asian Plum and L'Orange Verte,
and am now halfway through a tub of Asian Pear. They are all magnificent ! My next A&E
purchase will either be Kaizen or Undersea.
@Adam18, I didn't wanna make my response to the OP overly philosophical in nature, but now that you've mentioned it - I'm 100% with you on this one. I guess the luxury that comes with age is that we can pay less (and less) attention to "social norms". Me, I use whatever I happen to find suits me, be it the fragrances that came out much before I was born ('73 BTW) or some modern stuff that was launched just a year ago.

I tried 4 samples from Maggards of A&E, Cannabliss Santal, Asian Pear, Asian Plum and Barbiere Sofisicato. Loved the samples, purchased full tubs of Asian Pear, Barbiere Sofisicato and on a whim purchased Peaches & Cognac. Had to try the Peaches & Cognac after it arrived and love it. All make a great lather and the scents are a modern twist for shaving soaps, most have a fruity undertone to me anyway.

Top Bottom