What's new

Ariana & Evans

I noticed Maggards put a large verity of AS and soaps. Would this product be recommended to buy?
And what scent/name would you recommend?
Thanks everyone?

I would highly recommend A & E soaps and AS's. I have three scents and there are all good, nice scent strength and just really well crafted. The ingredients list is very clean and they work well for me. Just can't say enough, A & E is on the short list of top soap makers, IMO.

I have no personal experience but they are getting positive reviews on the soap and AS forums.

No experience but I heard good things. They seem to be using Goats milk too, and I believe that's a plus.

Very highly recommended! Grecian Horse & Spartacus are just phenomenal in performance & scent! Haven't tried the Signature line yet but right now A&E is definitely an ELITE soap right there along with B&M Reserve & WhollyKaw for me. These are probably my top 3 soap bases at the moment

Very highly recommended! Grecian Horse & Spartacus are just phenomenal in performance & scent! Haven't tried the Signature line yet but right now A&E is definitely an ELITE soap right there along with B&M Reserve & WhollyKaw for me. These are probably my top 3 soap bases at the moment

I had Spartacus & quickly sold it as quite frankly the Creed Aventus scent is too metrosexual for this ol' codger. I sold my SoCal Hipster to a buddy who absolutely loved it as well. It is a very nice fruity smelling inoffensive scented soap suitable for daily shaving IMO. Their L'Orange Verte is simply stunning however. I have the soap & AS and cannot say enough great things about it!! In the future I hope to try more of their products as the quality is simply top notch!! As always, it's a matter of finding one with a scent to suit your tastes. Too bad no U.S. vendor sells samples.

i should be getting some A&E Barbiere Sofisticato in the goat's milk formula from another B&B member very soon. psyched to finally try it!

It was everything I was hoping it would be.
SOTW starting 2/18/19
#charkweek
SuperPhoto_190219100215.jpg

Have tried a couple of their soaps and the they have all been excellent preformers, top teir for sure. Of those the Orange Very has been the best smelling by far

Magnificent soaps .... the perfect combination of creamy cushion, silky smoothness, beautiful lather,
lovely fragrance, and sublime post-shave feeling. My new favorites, yes indeed !

IMG_0158.jpg

I have the Plum as well. I’ve only ever used it a couple three times and still can’t decide if I love or hate the scent, but I know I love the base. Holy cow do I. Talk about cushioning and leaving you skin feeling soft.

Magnificent soaps .... the perfect combination of creamy cushion, silky smoothness, beautiful lather,
lovely fragrance, and sublime post-shave feeling. My new favorites, yes indeed !

View attachment 976493
I'll call you when I'm on the same path you are with these soaps, just trying to figure out what my next when is I've got Asian plum and the signature (theclub same base) very nice

Top Bottom