What's new

Ariana and Evans not processing orders until 04/19/21

Per the Ariana and Evans website:

"We will not be processing orders until after April 19th for new orders placed on April 7-18th. We will be installing new larger capacity vats for cooking soaps (increasing speed of turnaround times), inventory control, accounting and family time. If you cannot wait, please order through our retailers or from the other very talented artisans in our community. ALL ORDERS PLACED PRIOR TO APRIL 7th WILL BE PROCESSED."

Do you think the larger capacity vats might mean we'll have a better chance of finding their harder to find soaps (e.g. Pin-Up Series, Khalifa, etc.)?

I think it'll increase capacity; I'd suspect they'll bump up production of whichever lines are most in demand.

My 2 cents would be that A&E (similar to Stirling a few years ago) is transitioning from Mom & Pop's business to an SME company.

Their products are (arguably) the very finest money can buy, while priced not as "Ultra-premium" but rather "upmarket", which is a great strategy. Well, obviously it works, as A&E entire product range is now available through many big online retailers in Europe and UK, at just marginally higher price than in US (about 10%). This wasn't the case a year ago.

I for one am a big fan of Peter's work and will continue to be their customer for a foreseeable future.

My 2 cents would be that A&E (similar to Stirling a few years ago) is transitioning from Mom & Pop's business to an SME company.

Their products are (arguably) the very finest money can buy, while priced not as "Ultra-premium" but rather "upmarket", which is a great strategy. Well, obviously it works, as A&E entire product range is now available through many big online retailers in Europe and UK, at just marginally higher price than in US (about 10%). This wasn't the case a year ago.

I for one am a big fan of Peter's work and will continue to be their customer for a foreseeable future.
I respect Peter for how he's approached the distribution of his product. The whole 'sold out ten minutes after a midnight drop' thing kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
A&E are up there as one of ny favourite soaps. If it means the quality remains and it is easier to obtain all the better.

I've only just ordered my first tub of A&E soap (still hasn't arrived), but find they are hard to get. With so many great reviews and accolades, I would like to have an opportunity to further my collection if I do find them as great as they are said to be.

Top Bottom