What's new

Areffa Soaps

Hello friends,

I am wondering if anyone has ever used Areffa Soaps from Ucrania. I have seen some european shaving channels on YouTube saying good things about it. Has anyone already tried it?
Here is the link for their homepage:

Best regards

I ordered a couple of soaps and AS sets a few weeks back but they haven’t arrived yet.

I am looking forward to trying Discoverer as it apparently smells like Terre D’Hermes and the base is bear tallow. 👍

I've tried Discoverer and More than Ritual, both with bear fat.

So far, I think the performance of the soap is really good tbh, considering that Alesia make her products at home, I would say that it was a really pleasant surprise, because the bear base is surprisingly good!

On the other hand (I told her this very same thing), the scent strenght is at most, avergage. From every samples that I ordered, I can't smell just a single one by simpling open up the container itself. I need to put my nose really close to the soap/cream, and once you work the product, the scent isn't that strong and doesn't last on the skin.
I would say that almost every sample has at best, 4/10 scent strenght.
Hopefully Alesia can improve this, because I really like some of their soaps.

But considering just the performance, I'd say that's very good!

looking forward to trying Discoverer as it apparently smells like Terre D’Hermes

I quite liked it. I wouldn't say a dupe but probably fair to say it's from the same neighborhood as TdH. The splash surprised me; it felt really good going on but maybe just a bit sticky — two minutes later my skin was smooth and happy.

On the other hand (I told her this very same thing), the scent strenght is at most, avergage. From every samples that I ordered, I can't smell just a single one by simpling open up the container itself.
I suspect I would prefer it as you received (mild scents) but perhaps she took your message to heart — I put Phantom out in the garage with the lid off to calm down for a few days before I bring it back in the house to try! To be fair the volatiles off a new soap tub are often are very different than the whipped-up lather. I'm looking forward to trying it!

I just tied the bear tallow Discoverer and liked it quite a bit. Perhaps a bit louder than I prefer but my wife just said "Oh that's nice, it is new?"

Top Bottom