What's new

Are Vitos Colonia Tabacco and Vitos Aftershave the same thing?

Last year I bought Vitos Aftershaving Fragranza Tabacco, 400ml bottle. Unfortunately I don't like it at all, I don't feel tobacco, just sweet and a lot of powder! I hate powder, it's not for me. I would like to know from who has both if Colonia Tabacco smells the same or is different.

Colonia and After Shave
COLONIA.jpg
41g+TCctR0L._AC_.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Last year I bought Vitos Aftershaving Fragranza Tabacco, 400ml bottle. Unfortunately I don't like it at all, I don't feel tobacco, just sweet and a lot of powder! I hate powder, it's not for me. I would like to know from who has both if Colonia Tabacco smells the same or is different.

Vitos Colonia is different and smells different than Vitos Colonia Tobacco.

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Vito's Colonia is a clean, powdery sweet musk and mint scent, with hints of a generic citrus in it's background. Also, neither of the two bottles you pictured in your post and thread are Vito's Colonia. Vito's Colonia, is the flagship aftershave of their brand. In other words, It was the original aftershave of the Vito's company when they began long ago.

Vito's Colonia can always be identified by the yellow color in the bottle. Like this.
download.jpg

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Vito's has other aftershaves as well, other than these two. They are all different colored and they all start with the name, Vito's Colonia.

download (1).jpg

OkieStubble

Thank you! What I posted is the 1000ml bottle of Vitos Colonia Tabacco

That is Vito's Colonia Tobacco. It's scent is Orange Citrus, with Green Tobacco Flower. Many people, do not care for it. This is why I mixed it, with Superior 70 and Master Bay Rum and created, Bootlegger's Perfecto. Which gets many positive reviews here in our forum.

That is Vito's Colonia Tobacco. It's scent is Orange Citrus, with Green Tobacco Flower. Many people, do not care for it. This is why I mixed it, with Superior 70 and Master Bay Rum and created, Bootlegger's Perfecto. Which gets many positive reviews here in our forum.

I know but in Italy I can't find Superior 70 and Master Bay Rum.
I just have the "After Shaving" but want to buy the Colonia Tabacco too.

Vito's Colonia is a clean, powdery sweet musk and mint scent, with hints of a generic citrus in it's background. Also, neither of the two bottles you pictured in your post and thread are Vito's Colonia. Vito's Colonia, is the flagship aftershave of their brand. In other words, It was the original aftershave of the Vito's company when they began long ago.

Vito's Colonia can always be identified by the yellow color in the bottle. Like this.
View attachment 1218925
Do you know a good place to purchase Vito's Colonia Classica from? I live in the U.S. I purchased it many years ago from Italian Barber but they don't seem to stock it anymore and I have been unable to find it anywhere else except for maybe an Italian supplier but ordering from them did not appear to be an easy process.

Reactions: GMM

OkieStubble

I don’t think or at least personally know, if Vito’s is stocked or can be purchased in the CONUS anymore.

Top Bottom