What's new

Are these shoes magnificent & timeless or just garish?

Are the shoes styling?

• Yes, they are awesome

• No, they are not so awesome

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't understand, do you want dress casual or casual? I usually wear a nice pair of dress shoes with jeans, a button down shirt and sport coat when going dress casual and pair of cole haan loafers when going casual. I wear tennis shoes when I go to the gym.

I actually like the look of them, especially for a guy in his 20s. For that kind of money however, you could get something waaaay cooler. :thumbup1:

Just because we've got you shaving like grandpa, doesn't mean you have to dress like him.

I think this might be the most salient point made on this thread - while this forum has always been a great place for shaving advice, getting input on style matters can be a little dicey given the wide range of ages and geographical disbursement combined with the personal nature of men's fashion. Personally, I think that some of the things that guys advocate on here (hats, bow ties, Old Spice, etc., etc.) should be shunned by anyone under 40 or so, but I'm sure there will be many who disagree with me.

As far as those shoes go, I think they're fine but pricey for Pumas. That style of shoe (dress sneakers?) is a good look for going out with jeans, etc., but $200 for them is definitely more than I'd pay for something that's more or less disposable after a few months.

I actually like the look of them, especially for a guy in his 20s. For that kind of money however, you could get something waaaay cooler. :thumbup1:

Exactly. I didn't realize they were 200+ until I actually went to the link. I like their look and I think they're casual. I wouldn't call em dress shoes at all. But, for 200 bills I wouldn't say they're worth it.

Allen-Edmonds

proxy.php

Top Bottom