What's new

are these blades "persona reds" ?

having a hard time identifying persona blades since they make so many blades.
even the blades i used for my floor scrapper to flooring remove vinyl before i tiled my laundry room!

anyways here they are:

they come in this plastic case with a "used blade" holder on the back
which i've heard people say was present on persona reds.

however this comes in a different type of package $persona.jpg

These are the ones I consider to be Personna Reds
View attachment 347011

According to Connaught Shaving, they are known as Personna Platinum Chrome, Red Personna’s, Israeli Red’s & Red IP’s

It may be that the blades are the same as yours but with different packaging, seeing as they all have 'Platinum Chrome' on the packaging

View attachment 347011

According to Connaught Shaving, they are known as Personna Platinum Chrome, Red Personna’s, Israeli Red’s & Red IP’s

It may be that the blades are the same as yours but with different packaging, seeing as they all have 'Platinum Chrome' on the packaging

Me too. The blades are the same as those that come in the packaging OkieStubble posted. It's just the packaging that's different, and these contain ten blades to a pack rather than five. WCS differentiates these as 'UK packaging'.

I'm not sure which blades those are that the OP has. The arrows on the blade make me think they're possibly Crystal blades.

i got them at a local dollar store here.
it doesn't say where it's made but the back says:

Double edge
Platinum chrome'

Stainless steel double edge blades

Personna double edge blades are made of high quality chrome steel and are electronically controlled throughout the grinding and honing process to help provide smooth shaving performance and comfort.

The personna guarantee:
personna products are guaranteed to give you complete shaving satisfaction or we will replace them free of charge or refund the full purchase price.

Personna is a registered trademark of the American saftey razor company.

persona
american saftey co.

Craftsmen since 1879
2009 american safty razor co.
one razor blade lane
verona, VA 24482
1-888-254-2126

--------

if that tells you guys anything ?

nothing on the white plastic container

These are the ones I get from Connaught as well. Whatever they are, they are my favorite blades!

In a German Online store I also found Personna Platinum Chrome. On their homepage they wrote that Personna produces blades without any label on the blades, wrapped in a white paper for a faster availability.

In a German Online store I also found Personna Platinum Chrome. On their homepage they wrote that Personna produces blades without any label on the blades, wrapped in a white paper for a faster availability.

It's possible, but those sound like Crystals. Very similar blades though.

recap on the blades: Amazing, beat out Wilkinson's swords in my opinion.

however the wilk swords are cheaper coming in at $17.6 cents each blade vs $0.20 for these persona

I've stopped using the name "Personna Reds" for the blades that Connaught sells. It's only confusing, since there is no red at all in the packaging anymore.

I usually refer to them as Personna Platinum Chrome blades ... they are my favourites, btw.

I have a pack of the "UK packaging" Maybe I should pull one out tomorrow since I'm not happy with the gillette green I've used the past 2 nights.

Top Bottom