What's new

Are these AC style blades any good?

I found these inexpensive blades and I was wondering if they are any good.

dgfdgdfgdfg.png

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I found these inexpensive blades and I was wondering if they are any good.

View attachment 1359741
I have some of the naked blades and I have used them in my Yaqi Excalibur and they are good for 3-4 shaves and then they start to drop off. A person should be able to get at least 6 good shaves with any AC blade IMO. Be careful when ordering because they sent me the blue blades like shown when I asked for the guarded blade which has a green button to inject.
If you like Kai AC blades Italian barber has a sale on them right now and you would be happier buying those IMO.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
If you need a good cheap blade, check out the Japanese “proshaves” blade. I think bull hose is the only vendor though.
Connaught shaving UK also has them also, they are made in Japan and yet I have not seen anyone using them on B&B & I'm not sure why. Proshaves even have the platinum coated blades which is a plus. I might buy some down the road, I'm stocked well at the moment.

Last edited:
Connaught shaving UK also has them also, they are made in Japan and yet I have not seen anyone using them on B&B & I'm not sure why. Proshaves even have the platinum coated blades which is a plus. I might buy some down the road, I'm stock well at the moment.
I’m using them. I’m 4 shaves in on my first blade. I think it’s great. Feels like a Kai mild.

Top Bottom