What's new

Are there any Vapors out there

Did for a bit --- But I only used the "Traditional" flavors as I was treating it as a stepping stone to quit smoking ... Didn't intend to keep going with it.

I'm a vaper...
I'm really digging Blueberry tobacco, lightly mentholated berry/fruit, kretek, and horchata flavors.
I use 1.5-2 ohm dual coil cartos on 3.7 volts

My daily tanks are a caramel cappuccino and either a spiked punch or pina colada. Yeah, I keep 2 devices and 2 tanks at hand ready to grab at all times. I also have a straight up espresso so I can alter the cappuccino mix as desired. I have a bahama mama mix I like sometimes,

I've been vaping for over a year. I have a Provari V2. I make my own wintergreen/menthol juice. Cigs now taste like the wrong end of a dog. I'm on ECF under the same name, if you want to check them out.

By the way, it's 'vaper' not 'vapor'.

Vapers vape vapor from their vaporizer.

Also, the full technical name for the device is: Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System.:lol: OK, maybe not, but that's the running joke.

I've been vaping for over a year. I have a Provari V2. I make my own wintergreen/menthol juice. Cigs now taste like the wrong end of a dog. I'm on ECF under the same name, if you want to check them out.

By the way, it's 'vaper' not 'vapor'.

Vapers vape vapor from their vaporizer.

Also, the full technical name for the device is: Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System.:lol: OK, maybe not, but that's the running joke.

Nice, I'm looking at the provari v2 possibly sometime in the next 2-3 months.never got into the mentholated juices, tried a few... including some gawdawful thing called radiator pluid? I think? Ack...

I've got the flavor balanced so that the wintergreen is dominant. That's the great part of making the juice yourself. It tastes how I like it. I've got it close to a wint-0-green lifesaver.
I never liked menthol cigs. Now I love menthol and hate the taste of tobacco.

Go figure.

Check out the provari subforum on ECF. There is a link for blemished provaris. You can get a stainless V2 for $140. I drop mine on concrete at least once a week. You can't kill this thing.

Last edited:
I've got the flavor balanced so that the wintergreen is dominant. That's the great part of making the juice yourself. It tastes how I like it. I've got it close to a wint-0-green lifesaver.
I never liked menthol cigs. Now I love menthol and hate the taste of tobacco.

Go figure.

Check out the provari subforum on ECF. There is a link for blemished provaris. You can get a stainless V2 for $140. I drop mine on concrete at least once a week. You can't kill this thing.

One of my co-workers is a big member on one of the ecig forums, once I have funds I'll have him watch for good deals. He also mixes juice himself, whole 9 yards. I have enough going on where I'm content just ordering the stuff I need, and not rebuilding atomizers and wire winding them for specific resistance and such. He has some rebuildable tank setup on his provari... I heard they are a pretty high demand setup. Can't remember the name.. lol

I played with one of the cheaper rebuildables. I have it with my zombie apocalypse plan.

I use cheap disposable dual coil cartos. I'm lazy.

I played with one of the cheaper rebuildables. I have it with my zombie apocalypse plan.

I use cheap disposable dual coil cartos. I'm lazy.

I use the cheap disposables as well. He has some z-atty-pro tank setup. Apparently the guy the makes them lives in the city where we live, so as locals we can score them often times even if the official website is out of stock. heh... could be good info if I want to drop that kind of money.

4 months and 2600 cigarettes NOT smoked :)

Fell into it and now have a collection of Ego batteries, a Smok Tek Telescope with a kick and a Vamo/Bamboo that I use with Stardusts, Vivinovas and Smok Tek Cart Tanks..

Over the 4 months I've cut my nic from 18mg to 9mg to 6mg....next stop 3 then zero and then the decision if I try and cut vaping all together or stop all together.

Only thing that's work for me, tried nic gum, cold turkey, hypnotism, zyban.......

Here's my thoughts that I wrote in my first month or so

Tend towards the more basic and "heavy" flavours like chocolate, caramel, whisky and rum as I really can't find a sweet or fruity flavour that doesn't taste like chemicals.

Thought the guys here were obsessive, but some of the prices that some of the vapers pay for mods.........:blink:

Last edited:
I would love to get a few nicer mode, but the $20 battery box is working fine for me at the moment. I really like the wooden VV boxes.

13 months and counting.

I've had every mod imaginable up until the rebuildable phenomena took off.
I sold my provari v2 to fund new razor stuff. Lol

My go to is a Reo with a lr 306 with 18mg AVEjuice Bobas Bounty.
In a pinch I'll vape an RY4 or something along that line. I went down the fruits and nuts path but never really liked it.

Checking in here...currently using 2 eGo-C Twists VV with Kanger t3's (which all had to be modified because they leaked like a sieve). Once I got them tuned in, they work great. 2 months in and NO desire for an analog yet.

Currently vaping mostly fruit flavors, some coffee's and GrandPrairie tobacco from VapeDudes. I AM LOVING THE VAPING!

13 months and counting.

I've had every mod imaginable up until the rebuildable phenomena took off.
I sold my provari v2 to fund new razor stuff. Lol

My go to is a Reo with a lr 306 with 18mg AVEjuice Bobas Bounty.
In a pinch I'll vape an RY4 or something along that line. I went down the fruits and nuts path but never really liked it.

Nice puros...I'd love to get into a Mod, but man, they are pricey. Those REO's are saweet. It's tough to afford razors and vape gear!

I've been vaping for over 2 years, haven't gone back. I use an ego-t battery right now with cartomizers. My favorite juice vendor is TastyVapor, and favors are red bull, fruit punch, and halo makes a candy cane one that is awesome.

No wonder I haven't quite developed a quit. Plan for these yet!

I'm a fellow vape head my self . been using them for two years myself. I curent use the Volcano variable volt and a Silverbullit wth the 501 tanks. I always prefered the Cuban tobbaco, Kamel, 555 and the honey tobbaco from pinkspot. It works for me as far as quitting traditional cigs.

Top Bottom