What's new

Are there any MS Word gurus in here?

I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a shot before I register at yet another forum for just one or two questions. Besides, it's been my impression over the years, that the membership here is smart.

So with a wing and a prayer, away we go... :001_smile

I've got the last version before they went subscription based. Office 2010

General flight info.jpg

All information is arbitrary/fictional.

So this is a template I've been working on, but you'll notice notice that the FROM and TO fields will accept either upper and lower case. I tried to fix that by using the "legacy tools" for Word 2007 and below, as one YouTuber said, but at the same time, it does give you more control. However, as you can see, in this case, it's not discriminating between upper or lower case characters, or demanding that such characters be used.

So, if anyone knows to do that, I'd appreciate it

P.S. I'm a HUGE aviation enthusiast, and hence flight simmer, and crash more than I land. :001_smile But I have fun "living the dream." And this template would aid me during the flight and fuel planning stage of the flight, etc, etc. etc...(this is just the first section..)

Duggo

Sorry, no idea. I've been using the full version of Office '97 since it's initial release. It still works in Windows 7 and as long as I can keep it going, I won't switch. My wife has 2010 on her pc, but it looks foreign to me and she only uses it for excel bill payments.

Top Bottom