What's new

Are the Treet Black Beauty blades any good?

IIRC read these are intended for barbers, hence the short lifespan and following instructions on the wrapper;
Interesting but there are less than a handfull of blades that give me the same number of shaves or more; most blades give me three (or less) decent shaves and these Treets give me, depending on the razor used, 5-6 good shaves. The only blade that does even better is the, also carbon steel, Lord Captain (red).

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I think the next time I pop in a BB I will just toss it after rather than removing it and drying it. The price per 💯 easily justifies that for me

Interesting but there are less than a handfull of blades that give me the same number of shaves or more; most blades give me three (or less) decent shaves and these Treets give me, depending on the razor used, 5-6 good shaves. The only blade that does even better is the, also carbon steel, Lord Captain (red).

Are the Lord Captains still available? I still have a few that I believe came from you many years ago.

As far as the Black Beauties, I enjoy them. For me they are not as sharp as other blades, but oh so smooth. Also, I make no special treatment for the blade. Just "rinse and shake dry." If it rusts, I toss it. Blades are cheap.

I do really enjoy other carbon blades from Treet as well.

Are the Lord Captains still available? I still have a few that I believe came from you many years ago.
Long time no see!

The same (and only that I know off) address still carries them at I think the same price in forint as they were when I bought two lifetime supplies (260 Ft = $0,81 at the moment). Never found another source and yeah, they came from me. And indeed, other Treet CS blades treet me well too; I am now working through their 'catalogue' with a happy face!

Top Bottom