What's new

Are tea bags making us plastic?

Crixus,

I personally find this hilarious and thank you for it. I'm sure that both you and I are aware of how seriously folk take the second amendment. Please people, let's not get into political debate on the second amendment. The issue is health concerns over consumption of tea brewed in plastic tea bags.
Well put, Mike. I was just having some fun with current events but see how it could possibly stir up some of my fellow B&Bers. Not my intention at all. It won't happen again.:wink2:

Last year .... "TEA IS BAD!" "COFFEE IS BAD!" "SPLENDA IS BAD!" "FOOD IS BAD!" "BEEF IS BAD!" "CHCKEN IS BAD!"

Do I listen? No. Why? Because there will always be "somebody,somewhere saying sumptin' ain't good for ya!
(Elected into office human beings excluded, since it is proven that they will always be agin' what y'all is, and fer what y'all is).

Drink your coffee, sip your tea, in happiness and serenity, and do what you were put here to accomplish, without worry, and complete resolve.

I have survived the 60's; the Viet and Cold War; tornadoes; earthquakes; hurricanes, even Katrina; cancer; and still, I drink my coffee and sip my tea in happiness and serenity, and 'do' with complete resolve.

Last year .... "TEA IS BAD!" "COFFEE IS BAD!" "SPLENDA IS BAD!" "FOOD IS BAD!" "BEEF IS BAD!" "CHCKEN IS BAD!"

Do I listen? No. Why? Because there will always be "somebody,somewhere saying sumptin' ain't good for ya!
(Elected into office human beings excluded, since it is proven that they will always be agin' what y'all is, and fer what y'all is).

Drink your coffee, sip your tea, in happiness and serenity, and do what you were put here to accomplish, without worry, and complete resolve.

I have survived the 60's; the Viet and Cold War; tornadoes; earthquakes; hurricanes, even Katrina; cancer; and still, I drink my coffee and sip my tea in happiness and serenity, and 'do' with complete resolve.

:a14:Well said, sir. Well said.

It always amuses me when I see tourist in third world countries always order bottled water because it's safer. Then what do they do? Put the bottled water in with the ice cubes.....:what::D

Top Bottom