What's new

Are supermax blades underrated???

I recently bought a puck to try. I have found them to be very good when used in my razor rock mamba. I have not tried them in any other razor yet. But I feel that they will do as well. So far I have gotten 5 three pass shave with no nicks or cuts. They may not be as sharp as the feather blades that I normally use, but nice to know that I have found another blade to get a close shave. Also, they are far less expensive too. I hope this helps?

I find feather little too sharp,but use it sometimes,am getting better shaves with medium sharpness blades(i shave every day),tried it with feather,and was little rough,but still not bad.

SuperMax Blue Diamond Platinum are right up there with my top blades. Sharp, not quite as sharp as a Feather, but more durable. I like my Feathers, but SuperMax are my most cost-effective blades. Based on a trial tuck of Polsilver, SuperMax wins on both performance and price.

I have Supermax Super Stainless. Decent blades. I bought at first a puck of 10 to see how they are, then I bought a box of 200 at €9,99

I love the Super Max Blue Diamond Titaniums. They are in my top echelon of blades. Their Platinum cousins are good also but are just a notch under.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Here's a blast from the past ... I sure liked them five years ago!

AA

Yes,they have many different packages for blades,with same name for example super stainless have maybe 4,5 different variants,and theyre different ,some are so so and some very good.

Top Bottom