What's new

Are Straight Razor Users Cooler than DE Users?

Are Straight Razor Users Cooler than DE Users?

• Of course they are!

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • No question about it - way cooler!

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
You know I'm only kidding, but I really do walk taller when I shave with my straights. Not sure why.

Never used a straight before. I'm just chiming in to say the bar is set pretty low if I'm a typical DE user... :)

Never used a straight before. I'm just chiming in to say the bar is set pretty low if I'm a typical DE user... :)
Come on - I've read your posts! You seem like a cool guy. And any dude highlighting the fact that he's a Buffalo fan - is doing Eh-Ok in my books!

I wouldn't sell yourself short. BUT, you would be cooler if you used a straight :)

I enjoy DE, SE, and SR. Never thought about the cool factor. ;)
Well, to really be cool, you don't have to think about it. And according to your razor selection, you are really only cool about 33.3% of the time! LOL!! Being able to utilize an assortment of small arms, is pretty cool too man!

Enjoy your posts.

I have to give up on the cool factor and stick with de razors. I have 2 straights and gave it everything, but it just isn't meant to be. You see, I'm older than most all of you and have an abundance of wrinkles and it's virtually impossible to stretch my skin smooth enough. So, I'll just leave these nice sr's to all the younger crowd on here.

Way cooler, except for when I get careless and then have trouble staunching the flow. Scars are cool, blood loss, not so much.

Way cooler, except for when I get careless and then have trouble staunching the flow. Scars are cool, blood loss, not so much.
YAY!! Someone who understands that when you are beading like a pig cuz you sliced your ear with your french tip and your kid who's 6 doesn't understand that it's just blood, has a fit looking for mom and an ambulance... hehehe, I traumatized that little girl. That really was cool lol. She talks about it to this day.

Wait - that's me sorry! I'm regressing. Nothing to add here. You get it! Nice!!

I have to give up on the cool factor and stick with de razors. I have 2 straights and gave it everything, but it just isn't meant to be. You see, I'm older than most all of you and have an abundance of wrinkles and it's virtually impossible to stretch my skin smooth enough. So, I'll just leave these nice sr's to all the younger crowd on here.

You’re younger than me.

Come on - I've read your posts! You seem like a cool guy. And any dude highlighting the fact that he's a Buffalo fan - is doing Eh-Ok in my books!

I wouldn't sell yourself short. BUT, you would be cooler if you used a straight :)

Just some self-deprecating humor, my man. Though I do agree, I'd probably be cooler with a straight. I mean scars make everyone cooler right?

No no no its like this chicks dig scars.

But to me a straight razor gives a far better shave, they also help you focus more on what your doing for the shave. Aswell as the day/night ahead.

Top Bottom