What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

are high end talcs worth it?

There used to be Brut talc, English Leather Talc, and there probably was Old Spice Talc (although I don't recall it). Maybe the reason these scent makers don't do talc anymore is because the of fears about the product.

so.. fast forward a few months and it's time for a new container... anyone know of any retail outlets that carry Pinauds? I checked Walmart, Target, a few local barbers, and Ulta with no luck. I know I can get it on Amazon but wanted to do some price checks. Also, I have learned that both versions of their powder are corn starch based and contain no talcum.

so.. fast forward a few months and it's time for a new container... anyone know of any retail outlets that carry Pinauds? I checked Walmart, Target, a few local barbers, and Ulta with no luck. I know I can get it on Amazon but wanted to do some price checks. Also, I have learned that both versions of their powder are corn starch based and contain no talcum.
My CVS carries Pinauds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhugo

Contributor
eBay sometimes has decent deals if you are willing to buy 3-4 bottles at a time.

Top Bottom