What's new

Archer is one of us!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Until this thread I had never heard of Stirling Archer.

On another note, until yesterday I had never heard of John Wick except on B&B, as Mr @johnwick is one of our esteemed colleagues!

Am I totally uncool or what? I obviously need to get out more.

Until this thread I had never heard of Stirling Archer.

On another note, until yesterday I had never heard of John Wick except on B&B, as Mr @johnwick is one of our esteemed colleagues!

Am I totally uncool or what? I obviously need to get out more.
If you have the possibility to watch the series I recommend that you do. It's politically incorrect, sexist, cruel, and with a lot of rather crude sex jokes. It's also brilliant and mostly very funny.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
If you have the possibility to watch the series I recommend that you do. It's politically incorrect, sexist, cruel, and with a lot of rather crude sex jokes. It's also brilliant and mostly very funny.
This show kind of sounds like me. Frightening!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Archer Fans:
Being very so cool (phrasing!), ...Archer and the Gang (minus charater Malory Archer who has been voiced by the wonderful Jessica Walter since Season 1. passed away unexpectedly in March 2021), will be back for Season 13..."Archer" will premier later this year (I'll keep you posted on exact date & time), on FXX.
proxy.php

Jason Robinson - Nova Scotia Today - Mar 22

“Fans of the television show “Archer” will be treated to yet another trip to the danger zone. According to Deadline, the animated spy comedy “Archer,” created by Adam Reed, has been officially renewed for a third season on FX Networks. With Sterling Archer as its protagonist, we get to know the world’s greatest secret agent, who also happens to be extremely cynical and unprofessional, and perhaps even an alcoholic. Currently, Archer is employed by the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS), which is led by his short-tempered mother, Malory, from whom Archer most likely inherited his alcoholism and dependence. Archer and his incompetent team of espionage agents and support staff embark on espionage missions around the world, which, more often than not, go horribly wrong and result in hilarious mishaps and blunders.

Since its debut in 2009, “Archer” has become a fan favorite among television viewers, and the series has ranked highly on lists of the greatest cartoons of all time published by TV Guide and Entertainment Weekly, among other publications.

The fact that Reed planned to end “Archer” after Season 10 was likely a surprise to fans when they heard the news in 2016. (via TV Line). Fortunately, thanks to an increase in viewership from Season 10 to 11, as reported by Variety, this did not turn out to be the case, and more sexual innuendos and one-liners can be expected in Season 13 of “Archer”. [...]

Archer Season 13 Plot

It’s difficult to predict what Season 13 of “Archer” will bring because the series as a whole has proven to be, well, unexpected. To get from being the world’s top secret agent to becoming a drug smuggler, Archer first went into business for himself as a private investigator.

Then, at one point, we get to see three seasons’ worth of Archer’s comatic dreams, which take us from a 1920s Los Angeles crime scene to a spaceship in space, among other places. Despite the fact that nothing is certain in the world of “Archer,” we have a good idea of what to expect in the upcoming season of the show".

Works Cited: Returns for Season 13

1652766553321.png

Last edited:
I have enjoyed this show a lot. Surprising with it's content it hasn't been "cancelled" by the very boring people. I heard about the new season and was a bit giddy about it.

Top Bottom