What's new

Aqua Velva Musk

Tried it for the first time today. Hot damn I love that scent. Great staying power too. I can still smell it on my hands after10 hours. Available at WalMart and it's super cheap. Only downside is that it's so easy to pour out way more than you intended.

I love the AV Musk as well - it has a lot more duration to it than AV Ice Blue, I think.

As for bottle control... here's a tip: hold the bottle with your thumb and middle fingers, and then place your pointer finger over the top. Turn your left palm upright, and tip the bottle upside down, without removing your pointer finger from the top. Then, simply release your pointer finger to dispense a little.

Oh, I splashed that stuff on good this morning. Loved it all day, and then when I was tucking in my daughter tonight, she said, "Daddy, you smell good." Love it.

Although I actually enjoy the musk smell, I don't think it's a good scent for me. I can't really explain what I mean by it, but I don't want that to be my smell.

My wife just came home with a bottle after running some errands today.

She knows I'm into shaving stuff, but she's never seen me with this bottle before. I guess she took a test-whiff and fell in love.

First thing she said when she came home and handed me the bottle was: "Put this on. Now."

I have to say, I kinda like it. Its pretty strong in the bottle, but it really tones down once its on the skin. Definitely a keeper.

Tried it for the first time today. Hot damn I love that scent. Great staying power too. I can still smell it on my hands after10 hours. Available at WalMart and it's super cheap. Only downside is that it's so easy to pour out way more than you intended.

One can NEVER pour out too much AV splash. Whether it's Ice Blue, Ice Sport or Musk...Ever :velva2:

Top Bottom