What's new

Aqua Velva Ice Sport--I'm a believer

Rainbow/215 doesn't have it, either does CVS @ Charleston/Town Center. I can only stomach so many(well, just 1) trips to Walmart before hitting Amazon.

Aah, you're in the Northwest side of town, I was thinking of the Super Walmart further south, between D.I. & Flamingo or try the W. Tropical Pkwy one, I'm over by 215 & Cheyenne.

Aah, you're in the Northwest side of town, I was thinking of the Super Walmart further south, between D.I. & Flamingo or try the W. Tropical Pkwy one, I'm over by 215 & Cheyenne.

We actually just moved to Charleston/215 a year ago. Lived on the other side(always close to Sunset park) for 38 years. Once I get two miles from my house, I still don't know my way around over here.

This thread inspired me to pick up a bottle of the AV Classic Ice Blue. I had to run to Walmart for Groom and Clean and a styptic pencil anyway. I'm looking forward to trying it out tomorrow...

I finally broke down yesterday and dropped $3.79 to grab some. Haha. I used it this morning and was thinking, "I know this scent... a cologne from back in the day." Came and read this thread, and there you have it... Cool Water. My dad used to get Cool Water aftershave every year for Christmas. He may still use it. It also reminds me a lot of Jermyn Street, but more aquatic or something.

I got virtually no menthol freeze from it, but oh well. I've got Floid Vigoroso for that if I really need it.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Bumping this one up as I tried some AV Ice Sport this morning. Overall, better than I was expecting. It seems my Skin Bracer Original by Mennen has competition now. It's a fresh and aquatic type scent. There's something else in there that I can't put my finger on... I will need to decant this one in a glass bottle today and leave it alone for a few weeks to see how it compares. First impressions, very nice. Enough to make me go : I should hold on the imported AS for now and try the Aqua Velva products.

I already had a bottle. But saw it at a neighborhood "dollar" type store for $2.99. Next time I am I will take a pic
they also had Nevia balm but I had that too. This store was limited but very de shave friendly.

Me neither. It hasn't been available locally for about 5 years now.

AVIS was one of only three splashes that I liked (the other two being Old Spice Fresh Scent and Taylors No. 74 Victorian Lime).

Trumper Lime Skin Food is my default aftershave (with Clinique Post Shave Healer being a distant second).

Thanks,
Mike

I haven't seen it at any of the grocery or drug stores here. Still less than $5 off Amazon.

Are the bottles bigger in Canada? People have claimed the bottles are 200ml while I have only seen 103ml here.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Are the bottles bigger in Canada? People have claimed the bottles are 200ml while I have only seen 103ml here.

I can get some Aqua Velva in the 103ml and 200ml sometimes... I think there are some 250ml also... I would need to check.

Top Bottom