What's new

Aqua Velva Ice Blue - free to good home

I picked up a bottle of aqua velva ice blue at the grocery store. To be honest, I didn't even open and smell it. I just sort of assumed that because it was so popular, and it was only 2.50, I'd get it blind (or whatever the scent version of blind is).

Well, if you have ever been curious to try Aqua Velva Ice Blue, but don't know what it smells like because they don't sell it near you, i'll send you the rest of this one. Not sure what the restrictions are on sending this overseas, but I was thinking Id send it only to people outside CONUS. If there are a bunch of people who want it, I'll draw straws to see who gets it.

I really wanted to like it...just wasn't expecting it to be so powdery. Maybe I'll give it another shot...

TheShaun

Bejeweled
i'm not big on the scent, but i love the feeling of this AS on my freshly shaven face. i use it almost exclusively

Send it to me in New Zealand!

We cant buy the stuff here, just write "shaving lotion" on the package - will make it fine :D

New Zealand for the win! Fair warning: this is cheap drug store aftershave. I like a lot of cheap drug store aftershaves, like pinaud and those big 16oz (half litre) bottles of bay rum. But I just tried this again and it's just not for me. It is probably none of the most popular aftershaves on this board, so if you take a liking to it, you'll be in good company.

Just message me your mailing address and I'll try to get it out pronto. Actually I don't think there is a place on earth farther away from here that I could mail it, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.

I believe that may be against some postal rules to send alcohol based after shaves overseas.
You can send it anyway, and you might get lucky and it might make it through, but know that it has a good chance of getting confiscated and not arriving at it's destination.

Probably worth a try though, since it's not a costly product, if it doesn't make it you're not out much. If it does then someone gets to try something that they wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity to try.

If it never arrives at it's destination then you'll know why.

New Zealand for the win! Fair warning: this is cheap drug store aftershave. I like a lot of cheap drug store aftershaves, like pinaud and those big 16oz (half litre) bottles of bay rum. But I just tried this again and it's just not for me. It is probably none of the most popular aftershaves on this board, so if you take a liking to it, you'll be in good company.

Just message me your mailing address and I'll try to get it out pronto. Actually I don't think there is a place on earth farther away from here that I could mail it, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.

PM'd - thanks so much - i have a bottle of clubman and a bottle of old spice from 2 members in the US - made it fine, just by putting Shave Lotion/Shave Sample on it.

worth a try.

Nice PIF, I love A/V Ice Blue. Funny to think it started out as a mouthwash. I've been tempted to try it a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it's formula has changed since then. Then again :whistling:....

Top Bottom