What's new

Aqua Velva Ice Balm

I was at my local CVS Pharmacy today looking at aftershaves when I stumbled upon Aqua Velva Ice Balm. I have not seen it mentioned in the forums and when I do a search all that comes up is Aqua Velva's other after shave products.

I tried it out and I must say that I really really like it. It is a very good product and inexpensive. I love the way it makes my face feel after I put it on. It is the face in a lake feeling and I love that. Has anyone else tried it? If so what do you think.

Folie said:
I was at my local CVS Pharmacy today looking at aftershaves when I stumbled upon Aqua Velva Ice Balm. I have not seen it mentioned in the forums and when I do a search all that comes up is Aqua Velva's other after shave products.

I tried it out and I must say that I really really like it. It is a very good product and inexpensive. I love the way it makes my face feel after I put it on. It is the face in a lake feeling and I love that. Has anyone else tried it? If so what do you think.

It's good and works well. Great price!
If you like this, you'll probably love the Proraso after shave balm! Try it.

Thanks for the heads up on the Proraso Aftershave Balm. Ill look into getting some of that. I take it that it has an even more intense cooling factor :001_tt1:

Folie said:
Thanks for the heads up on the Proraso Aftershave Balm. Ill look into getting some of that. I take it that it has an even more intense cooling factor :001_tt1:
Yes, but not overwhelming. Great product.

Aqua Velva Ice Balm rules! Use it sparingly, though. It contains Capislow, which helps reduce the appearance of five o' clock shadow.

Be happy to, my friend.

Water , Isododecane , Glycerin , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Laureth-4 , Ceteth-10 , PEG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Fragrance , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Ceteareth-20 , Glyceryl Oleate , Spirulina Maxima Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Shea Butter , Methyl Lactate , Propylene Glycol , Capislow ™, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Triethanolamine , Disodium EDTA , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Blue No. 1

Top Bottom