What's new

Aqua Velva History

While we're talking Aqua Velva history, have there been any other varieties of Aqua Velva beyond the Original, Ice Blue, Musk, Ice Sport, and green Original Sport?

Also why is the Ice Sport in a plastic bottle? I don't know why this has bothered me since I picked up a bottle of it the other day, but it does. I mean the other two varieties here in the States have those really nice glass bottles. Then you got the Ice Sport in its chintzy little plastic bottle. I mean it's probably nice if you're traveling and all, but still.

Last edited:
While we're talking Aqua Velva history, have there been any other varieties of Aqua Velva beyond the Original, Ice Blue, Musk, Ice Sport, and green Original Sport?

Also why is the Ice Sport in a plastic bottle? I don't know why has bothered me since I picked up a bottle of it the other day, but it does. I mean the other two varieties here in the States have those really nice glass bottles. Then you got the Ice Sport in its chintzy little plastic bottle. I mean it's probably nice if you're traveling and all, but still.

Good question?!?

They had Frost Lime? Why, oh why did they have to discontinue it? :frown:

When did they discontinue that? Was it any good?

I still use Ice Blue and Musk since they started carrying it again down here in TX. I remember the 4 bottle gift set they sold back in the 1970's for Christmas.

I LOVE AQUA VELVA!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom